1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 May '14 14:17
    Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    15 May '14 17:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    15 May '14 17:09
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics [/b]
    In other cases, the agency was required to release immigrants because of court decisions, including a 2001 Supreme Court ruling...

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31nxWxxSj

You presumably object to the rule of law and think Obama has a godlike responsibility for every bird that falls from the sky.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 May '14 19:22
    Originally posted by finnegan
    In other cases, the agency was required to release immigrants because of court decisions, including a 2001 Supreme Court ruling...

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31nxWxxSj

You presumably object to the rule of law and think Obama has a godlike responsibility for every bird that falls from the sky.
    Obama chooses which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore.

But hey, are you saying the courts forced him to release the murderers?
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    15 May '14 20:27
    Obama chooses which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore.

But hey, are you saying the courts forced him to release the murderers?
    Not me. I gave you a quote from the Washington Times, which I reached by entering your quote into Google, since you gave us no source for your argument. Go check it for yourself. It does require you to read some words of course.

Do you really think that Obama is personally handling all of these decisions? You really imagine he has remarkable powers.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 May '14 01:06
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Not me. I gave you a quote from the Washington Times, which I reached by entering your quote into Google, since you gave us no source for your argument. Go check it for yourself. It does require you to read some words of course.

Do you really think that Obama is personally handling all of these decisions? You really imagine he has remarkable powers.
    Wow, you think that the President isn't responsible for the actions of those he put in power?
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    23 May '14 03:39
    [b]Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics [/b]
    Lost in your little post is the fact that some of these inmates were eligible for parole, and some had served the bulk of their sentence, and were released due to jail overcrowding.

I realize that everything is Obama's fault, but if you're going to tell a story, then please tell the whole story. I'm sure cherry picking only those facts you want people to see is fun, but it makes for a rather one sided post.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 May '14 21:25
    Originally posted by bill718
    Lost in your little post is the fact that some of these inmates were eligible for parole, and some had served the bulk of their sentence, and were released due to jail overcrowding.

I realize that everything is Obama's fault, but if you're going to tell a story, then please tell the whole story. I'm sure cherry picking only those facts you want people to see is fun, but it makes for a rather one sided post.
    Some of those inmates or all of those inmates. Even one release isn't acceptable, except to those who bow down to the altar of their messianic leader Barak Obama.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 May '14 02:29
    "Catch and release" has been ICE policy since long before Obama became President. He is just, as in most cases continuing the policies of W. all the while blaming him.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 02:00
    Originally posted by normbenign
    "Catch and release" has been ICE policy since long before Obama became President. He is just, as in most cases continuing the policies of W. all the while blaming him.
    You are saying that W released illegal immigrant rapists and murderers?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree