1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '14 13:051 edit
    Why is President Obama and company continuing to pay for adds to help sell us Obamacare again?

Are they really worried that this will get over turned? Do some here think that it could be simply based upon adds that cast the legislation in a negative light?

I thought that all entitlements were cast into stone? I would also think that if people were pleased with the legislation, then all the negative adds in the world would not effect it.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    17 May '14 14:58
    There is a process called "voting." Politicians tend to want people to like them and their proposals, so they will vote for them.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '14 16:07
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    There is a process called "voting." Politicians tend to want people to like them and their proposals, so they will vote for them.
    The establishment in the GOP has no intention of over turning Obamacare. For them, they are in hog heaven just exploiting its flaws.

In truth, the GOP is big government and this legislation fits the bill.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    17 May '14 16:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    The establishment in the GOP has no intention of over turning Obamacare. For them, they are in hog heaven just exploiting its flaws.

In truth, the GOP is big government and this legislation fits the bill.
    Is that what they said on talk radio?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '14 16:33
    Is that what they said on talk radio?
    If the GOP is serious, then what is their solution?

They will simply talk down the legislation and then once in power, do nothing about it.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 May '14 18:33
    That is an explanation, but it would be illegal to essentially make campaign ads and pay for them out of general fund money.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree