Moves
    03 Jun '14 03:41
    The Young Age Of The Earth

YouTube
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 08:47
    Please, Forum Moderator, move this thread to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs!
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 11:28
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Please, Forum Moderator, move this thread to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs!
    on the RHP forums, nobody can hear you scream.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 11:38
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    on the RHP forums, nobody can hear you scream.
    Oh, I wrote a feed-back to the Forum Moderators too. They know. Let's see if they react.

I want the Science Forum to be a creationist free zone. If I want to read their religious propaganda, then I go to the Spiritual Forum where those belong. I hate those marathon religious threads that goes on forever.

If all of us sharing the same anti-creationist idea make aware to the moderators that we really want a creationist free zone, then perhaps we get it.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 14:09
    Oh, I wrote a feed-back to the Forum Moderators too. They know. Let's see if they react.

I want the Science Forum to be a creationist free zone. If I want to read their religious propaganda, then I go to the Spiritual Forum where those belong. I hate those marathon religious threads that goes on forever.

If all of us sharing the same anti-creationis ...[text shortened]... ake aware to the moderators that we really want a creationist free zone, then perhaps we get it.
    He used that video in spiritual, under 'fossil record supports creation', it's the last post there.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 14:511 edit
    You can't handle the truth. That video involves science published in peer reviewed science publications.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:051 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He used that video in spiritual, under 'fossil record supports creation', it's the last post there.
    It is a valid topic in both Forums that is worth discussing. Isn't science supposed to search for the truth?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:30

If all of us sharing the same anti-creationis ...[text shortened]... ake aware to the moderators that we really want a creationist free zone, then perhaps we get it.
    they won't.

they only take the time to send me messages warning me not to say "fuk" or "sh|t" (this spelled with a 1 is still not ok) because it might make people cry. also warning me against trying to trick their profanity filter.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is a valid topic in both Forums that is worth discussing. Isn't science supposed to search for the truth?
    no it is not worth discussing.

this is not up for debate. the young age of the earth is a garbage notion, proven to be garbage and has 0 evidence to support it.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:38
    You can't handle the truth. That video involves science published in peer reviewed science publications.
    "truth"

by "peer" you mean all the yec retards got together and approve each other.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:44
    in case you might start to cry that i am being overly zealous with the use of "yec retards", i just want you to know, and this is a solemn promise: i don't mind you posting in the spirituality forum. it is quite alright. i probably won't respond to your zealotry but you are free to do what you wish.

posting here this utter garbage is not ok. it is insulting. it is trolling. it is you desperately seeking approval for a retarded notion that doesn't have any support.

to put it plainly and without sugarcoating, anyone believing in a young earth after reading all the science available is functionally retarded annd shouldn't be trusted to hold any position that requires more than 10 seconds of thinking.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 16:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    no it is not worth discussing.

this is not up for debate. the young age of the earth is a garbage notion, proven to be garbage and has 0 evidence to support it.
    The video presents evidence published in peer reviewed scientific journals, so your statement is obviously false.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 16:46
    The video presents evidence published in peer reviewed scientific journals, so your statement is obviously false.
    So show us the peer reviewed journals with YEC papers in them. I don't mean a YEC pseudoscience journal I mean a REAL one, like Nature.
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 17:06
    What FabianFnas said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree