1. Joined
    17 May '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 23:11
    As of sometime this week or possibly late last week, I've been having a problem with the Analyze Board mode. Previously I was able to click on a piece once to select it, then click on a space to move that piece (I'll call this a click-and-click move, as opposed to a click-and-drag move). Now I can only do this exactly once and only if I have made no other moves; in other words, the first move *may* be a click-and-click move, while all subsequent moves *must* be a click-and-drag move. Clicking Reset All seems to reset the state in some way such that I am able to again make exactly one click-and-click move.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 24.5.0. Again, I was able to make as many sequential click-and-click moves in Analyze Board as I wished until very recently, so I am fairly certain that something has changed. Has a recent update caused this regression and, if so, what is the estimated time for a fix?
  2. Joined
    17 May '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 23:171 edit
    Just to clarify, by 'first move' I mean the first move I make while in Analyze Board mode.

The process of setting up conditional moves also appears to be affected by this issue.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 23:03
    Originally posted by JMM
    Just to clarify, by 'first move' I mean the first move I make while in Analyze Board mode.

The process of setting up conditional moves also appears to be affected by this issue.
    Me too but noone cares. Sorry to break the bad news.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jul '14 09:08

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree