1. Joined
    04 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 00:17
    This site said I was in checkmate, even though I clearly was not, therefore causing me to lose the game. I mean WTF?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 03:14
    Originally posted by CreepingDeath
    This site said I was in checkmate, even though I clearly was not, therefore causing me to lose the game. I mean WTF?
    no, never happened and most of the time RHP is right. It's like people who think that the bank made a mistake in their statement only to find out that the bank was right after they check closer.

i tried to find a game you lost to checkmate and in the ones that i looked at you were in checkmate in all of them. Which opponent?date?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:26
    Game id?
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:541 edit
    Originally posted by CreepingDeath
    This one: Game 10674391 You see that the pawn is preventing your King to take the Queen?
    This one: Game 10683785 You saw that it is not checkmate but timeout?

All other games are much too old that you could only have realized you lost now...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree