1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 07:57
    I raised this back in April and the query didn't seem to go anywhere. Still unable to issue move reminders. Not sure what stage of a game reminders are enabled or triggered, but I (mistakenly in hindsight) agreed to play a 3 day to/7 day tb game which is taking an age to complete and it'd help to issue my opponent with reminders if possible.

Has this functionality been permanently disabled?

Cheers, FW.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 09:10
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Has this functionality been permanently disabled?

Cheers, FW.
    It has not, since I am able to send reminders.

Probably you have checked that your opponent didn't switch of their move remider option?
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 09:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    It has not, since I am able to send reminders.

Probably you have checked that your opponent didn't switch of their move remider option?
    Well presumably I can't verify that fact....!

My 'move reminders' button is enabled allowing my opponents to send me reminders (notwithstanding I can't remember ever receiving a reminder!).

Does this assume that all of my current opponents have coincidentally disabled this function in Email Settings, or is something amiss?

FW
  4. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 09:28
    I should add that I've not been able to send move reminders for some considerable time now. Not sure when in a game being able to send a reminder kicks in, but I'm struggling to believe that all my opponents over a period of months have all disabled this functionality (or perhaps they just all move in time?).

FW
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:46
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    I should add that I've not been able to send move reminders for some considerable time now. Not sure when in a game being able to send a reminder kicks in, but I'm struggling to believe that all my opponents over a period of months have all disabled this functionality (or perhaps they just all move in time?).

FW
    The move reminder becomes available 48 hours after your last move (evidently only when the opponent didn't move in that time).
    The move reminder ios only seen in the "expanded list" and the "Gallery list" since the last modifications to the site. IN the compact list there are onely skulls and trash bins.

About half of the people who are in the time frame in my list opted out of the move reminder, but I take skulls from people not allowing me to remind them while I keep the latter for some time.
  6. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 14:26
    ok, thanks.

FW

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree