1. rebel city
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 18:001 edit
    I thought I saw a thread somewhere about Horoscope, looked for it without success. So here we go for a laugh:

I checked myself and found the description pasted further down. Not bad! 😉

If you are curious about yourselves, check this link and find your own personal combination lower down the page:

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/chinese-astrology/

Cancer Monkey horoscope
    Horoscope for Cancer born in Monkey year: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028

Cancer - Monkey

The Enterprising Cancerian Monkey Personality

Ancient Chinese Astrology describes the Monkey as a creature who is very versatile and has the gift of a rich and creative imagination. The Cancerian and Monkey pairing creates personalities who absorb much of this animals artistic and enterprising influence. Mixed with the good memory and organizational skills of the sun sign Cancer this Cancerian Monkey combination works well. It gives these particular personalities all the abilities they need to make a success of anything they may choose to do in life. This useful blend of talents can often be best utilized in business ventures but are also equally as valuable when applied in relationships of all kinds.

In a relationship with a Cancerian Monkey partners will benefit greatly from their kind and caring traits.

The influence of the family loving Monkey increases the already perceptively high nurturing assets of the Cancerian personality. Together these characteristics are intensified and so the Cancerian Monkey individual is believed to be exceptionally affectionate and attentive. In close personal relationships they get the opportunity to make use of their wonderful imaginations and creativity. They will aim to keep relationships they value fresh, fun and exciting with their infinite new ideas and cheery disposition.

In the work place or in self employment these personalities use their versatility to easily multi task. They like occupations with variety that challenge their abilities and make them feel they have achieved something from each day. The Cancerian Monkey is great at organizing making him or her quick to solve problems if given a little time and space to think without distraction. These personalities are sociable people but they can also insist on being alone if they need a period of contemplation. Living with them harmoniously in a domestic environment is easy if they are allowed the freedom to take their essential time out ocassionally.

The Cancerian Monkey is an imaginative and adaptable character, he uses both these traits to help him through life. His vivid imagination seems to serve as a guide that he consults when stuck for solutions. He will then use these flashes of inspiration to redirect his thoughts and adapt to suit situations. The Cancerian Monkey has a real aptitude for this way of thinking and any enterprise he participates in will greatly profit from these skills. These people often have great ideas for businesses but may require lots of support and encouragement to actually realize their visions. Here good friends and partners can help give them the encouraging supportive push they need.

Eccentricity and unpredictability are the two main weaknesses of the Cancerian Monkey personality. As these particular individuals are so highly charged with flexibility they have a tendency to be regarded as slightly eccentric in their mannerisms. This is harmless and those that know the Cancerian Monkey just grow used to it and do not really see it as a problem. Being unpredictable is different and these sign combinations are especially prone to this. It can manifest itself as spontaniety but if it appears as a temper and is troublesome it should be discouraged.

Comments for Cancer Monkey personality
    More: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/chinese-astrology/cancer-monkey.html
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 21:281 edit
    i had a much better horoscope done. it was based on precise planetary and star positions at the very moment of my birth. Here is what I learned about myself.

I am an inverterate liar. I cannot ever tell the truth about anything. I exxagerate absolutely everything that I say, do, or write. I cannot form wholesome relationships. I practice deceipt and misdirection in every interaction. I cannot be trusted, nor can I even be passively be present without presenting a substantial physical, mental, emotional and spiritual risk. I do have positive qualities, however. The primary of which is that I have good taste in fashion and entertainment. I can discern a good sales deal, intuitively sensing whether 50% off is actually better than an extended no interest payment plan. It so nailed me!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 00:15
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Comments for Cancer Monkey personality
    More: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/chinese-astrology/cancer-monkey.html
    I'm a Scorpio-Dragon. Yeah, it sounds about like what it is.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 00:16
    I'm a goat-pig
    shocker 😞
  5. old pueblo
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 03:26
    Yeah, pretty much:

The Meticulous Scorpio Rooster Personality

The ancient Chinese illustrated the Rooster as a bright, quick, sociable character who is also a bit of a perfectionist. Those people born in the astrological Year of the Rooster are assumed to gain some of these likeable but fussy characteristics. When the individual concerned is born under the Western Astrology sign of Scorpio these meticulous traits are strong. A Scorpio Rooster is great fun to be with and very loving if you can cope with their fastidious side. Their plentiful intelligence, wit and sociability often dominate this finicky mannerism and it more than makes up for their over fussiness.

A Scorpio Rooster is a fairly well balanced personality that can get along with most other people. These individuals are affectionate, caring and quite calm, they rarely show mood swings but may appear distant or aloof at times. Scorpio Rooster's are often extremely organized and many will utilize these skills in professions that require them. These are friendly personalities who are hard working and highly inventive. Many of these Scorpio's may consider self employment as they are inclined to be very good at spotting viable business opportunities.

Family is immensely important and special to the Scorpio Rooster and so when they decide to live independently they usually stay nearby. These personalities also value their friends and will show much loyalty towards them. This can cause issues when they embark upon a personal relationship and find that they have to divide and share their time. A Scorpio Rooster will sometimes take a lot of convincing to commit to long term partners without the reassurance of still having regular contact with their friends. A Scorpio Rooster benefits greatly from socializing as an escapism from work and the monotonous daily routines of life. They like to have a laugh to best unwind and relax and find their friends fit the bill every now and then.

Scorpio Rooster's are sometimes a little bossy, impatient and forceful in their manner but it is usually well intentioned. It is just their way of encouraging and motivating others. These conscientious personalities are intelligent and often struggle to understand why everyone is not on the same level intellectually. They are normally excellent at explaining how to do things and can do so in numerous different ways but can occasionally lose their patience. In relationships they will search for partner's that are able to understand their occasional impatience and not let it bother them too much.

The Scorpio Rooster's character has a small weakness aside from his over tidiness that can cause him or her issues. This is the inclination to not know when to give up on something. These people tend to set their goals high often underestimating their ability or available time. Once they begin things a Scorpio Rooster will find it incredibly difficult to stop until they have finished. If they do not manage to achieve a task or ambition in life then they simply keep trying. They have to learn, sometimes the hard way, to differentiate between what is achievable and what is not.

More: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/chinese-astrology/scorpio-rooster.html
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 13:03
    Originally posted by coquette
    i had a much better horoscope done. it was based on precise planetary and star positions at the very moment of my birth. Here is what I learned about myself.

I am an inverterate liar. I cannot ever tell the truth about anything. I exxagerate absolutely everything that I say, do, or write. I cannot form wholesome relationships. I practice deceipt and misd ...[text shortened]... g whether 50% off is actually better than an extended no interest payment plan. It so nailed me!
    Then I was spot on in my analysis of your postings.
    Liar, liar pants on fire.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 17:34
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Then I was spot on in my analysis of your postings.
    Liar, liar pants on fire.
    You know, anything for the lulz.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 17:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You know, anything for the lulz.
    I am not familiar with the "word" lulz.😳
  9. rebel city
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 18:04
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'm a goat-pig
    shocker 😞
    You can't be a goat-pig, either one or the other. However, if you are a goat dragon then might be the same as being a pig scorpion, or any other combination, only you to know.

But you can tell us! 😉
  10. rebel city
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 18:26
    It might me related to light, Luz, Lumière, Lucia
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '14 00:52
    Neither are others with no sense of humor.

See this thread: Thread 117239
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '14 00:53
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    It might me related to light, Luz, Lumière, Lucia
    Nah, related to "lol", which this forum is going through a particular shortage of right now.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '14 02:07
    Originally posted by coquette

I am an inverterate liar. I cannot ever tell the truth about anything. I exxagerate absolutely everything that I say, do, or write. I cannot form wholesome relationships. I practice deceipt and misd ...[text shortened]... g whether 50% off is actually better than an extended no interest payment plan. It so nailed me!
    "I cannot ever tell the truth about anything."

Even that?
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    07 Aug '14 03:05
    Originally posted by JS357
    "I cannot ever tell the truth about anything."

Even that?
    Eactly that. It's in my stars.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree