Moves
    10 Sep '14 09:35
    Post your examples here.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Sep '14 09:381 edit
    The NZ Green part is well known as the beneficiaries party, what better way to pass the days waiting for your next dole cheque than playing video games.

Their latest scheme for spending other peoples money:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11322064

I wish it were satire.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '14 09:551 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    The NZ Green part is well known as the beneficiaries party, what better way to pass the days waiting for your next dole cheque than playing video games.

I wish it were satire.
    Its an investment you tight fisted scrooge, man when are you going to give even a turkey away? Even scrooge eventually gave a turkey away.
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Sep '14 19:33
    Post your examples here.
    My tax dollars have helped bomb hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians into oblivion, so I guess I could say I've gotten a lot of bang for my buck. How many babies do your taxes bomb, hmm?
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    10 Sep '14 20:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its an investment you tight fisted scrooge, man when are you going to give even a turkey away? Even scrooge eventually gave a turkey away.
    There is a huge difference between giving a gift and the government giving a gift using your money.

There is even a difference between dropping money in the contribution box in private, and having a collection plate shoved in front of you with everyone watching. 😵
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Sep '14 23:22

You don't want NZ involved in a multibillion dollar industry in which our
    location doesn't harm exports? ICT is the logical market for NZ to get into.
  7. Joined
    03 Jan '12
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 04:18
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    My tax dollars have helped bomb hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians into oblivion, so I guess I could say I've gotten a lot of bang for my buck. How many babies do your taxes bomb, hmm?
    I can agree with the BANG part and must say that it is sad that such force is deemed necessary.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 08:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You don't want NZ involved in a multibillion dollar industry in which our
    location doesn't harm exports? ICT is the logical market for NZ to get into.
    That makes too much sense for Wajoma. Saying that we were always amazed that NZ could send lamb and apples to Scotland cheaper than we could ourselves. How did you do it?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 09:01
    There's an election soon in NZ and as H L Mencken rightly observes "Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods."

It's interesting to see the watermelons (NZ Green Party) are promising to spend .4 billion on environmental issues and 4.5 billion on non-environmental issues. Great fun buying votes with other peoples money eh, and quite revealing of what they're really about.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 09:181 edit
    There's an election soon in NZ and as H L Mencken rightly observes "Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods."

It's interesting to see the watermelons (NZ Green Party) are promising to spend .4 billion on environmental issues and 4.5 billion on non-environmental issues. Great fun buying votes with other peoples money eh, and quite revealing of what they're really about.
    so investing in mulit-million dollar industries like the games industry is just a scam? a ruse to get votes? when will you give away a turkey Scroogeoma?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 04:12
    Right now the National Institutes of Health is spending $3.2 million to get monkeys to drink alcohol excessively to determine what effect it has long term on their body tissue

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/11/golden-hammer-feds-spends-millions-to-study-drunke/
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 04:16
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]Right now the National Institutes of Health is spending $3.2 million to get monkeys to drink alcohol excessively to determine what effect it has long term on their body tissue

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/11/golden-hammer-feds-spends-millions-to-study-drunke/[/b]
    Tsk. That's what frat boys are for.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 04:17
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Tsk. That's what frat boys are for.
    Nah, they'd get arrested for cruelty to animals if they got the monkeys drunk.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 07:22
    Great fun buying votes with other peoples money eh, and quite revealing of what they're really about.
    What are they really about then?
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 08:29
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What are they really about then?
    Not the environment anyway. As you can see by their proposed spending spree. I think they'd actually be better off if they stuck to environmental issues but it's a cover.

What are they really about? Hiding their true agenda, far left blood red economics.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree