1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '14 03:151 edit
    http://news.yahoo.com/senate-voting-rebel-aid-house-backs-obama-183545263.html

That's right, it's a done deal. More taxpayer money is being sent over to the Middle East in the form of weapons. Apparently Barry is enlisting the help of "moderate" armed rebels who are fighting Assad to fight ISIS. It works like this, in order to distinguish a moderate Syrian rebel who is fighting Assad and a crazy ISIS Syrian rebel fighting Assad, a big "M" must be seen on the back of their shirt which stands for moderate.

My guess is Obama will have his way and Assad will finally be overthrown, giving ISIS the opportunity to become even more powerful in the region.

Since when has this ever worked? It's like another Bay of Pigs all over again, only, the weapons will probably wind up in the hands of ISIS.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 15:48
    The US government is full of morons.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 01:531 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The US government is full of morons.
    But what if the plan is to take out the strong leaders in the Middle Eastern countries and then watch them dissolve into anarchy?

If you want to destroy a barn, just light a match and watch is all burn to the ground.

Assad is the next match to be lit, and these Syrian rebels are being armed to do just that.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 18:131 edit
    Obama wants to arm jihadists. He can directly arm the more 'moderate' jihadists or the more 'extremist' jihadists indirectly by putting the arms in the region to simply be taken.

In either case, Obama and the US government are simply arming jihadists.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 18:421 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Obama wants to arm jihadists. He can directly arm the more 'moderate' jihadists or the more 'extremist' jihadists indirectly by putting the arms in the region to simply be taken.

In either case, Obama and the US government are simply arming jihadists.
    Or they are simply creating organized chaos in a power vacuum as they kill each other off.

I suppose it depends on their goal.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 19:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Or they are simply creating organized chaos in a power vacuum as they kill each other off.

I suppose it depends on their goal.
    I think Obama's goal is self evident.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree