1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 12:44
    He is a middle-aged, stocky man in an exquisit suit. He has a personal driver and he is obviously an authoritative person. Driver transports him to erotic lingerie boutique. He purchases several things and asks the vendor to put a bow on the box.

He then goes to a ballet school and wait for a girl who turns out to be his daughter.

Then he is droven to an apartment where he a girl barely older than his daughter waited for him. He gives her erotic underwear as a present.
    she cooks spaghetti for him.

The driver is waiting down there in front of the entrance door.

Then the stocky man tells the driver to get him to sport equipment store and he purchases a baseball bat.

Then he goes into a restaurant and beats the owner
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 14:29
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    He is a middle-aged, stocky man in an exquisit suit. He has a personal driver and he is obviously an authoritative person. Driver transports him to erotic lingerie boutique. He purchases several things and asks the vendor to put a bow on the box.

He then goes to a ballet school and wait for a girl who turns out to be his daughter.

Then he is drove ...[text shortened]... ent store and he purchases a baseball bat.

"Middle aged" is a cliche.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 15:21

Then he is drove ...[text shortened]... ent store and he purchases a baseball bat.

I'm not seeing the point of this, I'm afraid.
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 15:29

beats him at chess ?
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 05:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Darned eyes, I was wondering what a diche was. 😞
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 09:04

Beautiful. Deep. Insightful.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 12:28
    He is a writer, struggling, slim unshaven, troubled with lack of inspirationa and the bills. He drinks tto much, always in the same suit, wherever he goes he carries his beloved typewriter. He smokes like a chimney. He has a wife who loves him but doesn't understand his art. A small child distracts him from writing and he quarrels with his wife. A brothel is comfort.
    Then, all of the sudden, he is striken by inspiration.
    He is sitting at the table with his typewriter, hi inserts a sheet of bankpost paper and types Novel by ___________, and then through a chein of dissolving shots his ashtray fills and the days pass. Then he types The End and... he loses the manuscript.
    So the real novel or film can begin.
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 15:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    22 Sep '14 02:36
    He is a writer, struggling, slim unshaven, troubled with lack of inspirationa and the bills. He drinks tto much, always in the same suit, wherever he goes he carries his beloved typewriter. He smokes like a chimney. He has a wife who loves him but doesn't understand his art. A small child distracts him from writing and he quarrels with his wife. A broth ...[text shortened]... ass. Then he types The End and... he loses the manuscript.
    So the real novel or film can begin.
    Dude, don't just post your whole life online. 😛
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '14 13:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The point in GF? No such thing here.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '14 17:43
    The point in GF? No such thing here.
    Now that is a cliche.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Sep '14 22:07
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Darned eyes, I was wondering what a diche was. 😞
    Darned glasses... it's been 10 years since my last eye examination. I was wondering what a didie was. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree