California
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 00:13
    http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=13&article=1118
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 12:42
    Who the hell looks at his/her baby boy and thinks: "You know what? How about we grab a knife and cut part of his dick off? That should be fun, right? Though I wonder what day would be the best day for this kind of thing. Honey, could you go get the bible please?"
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 13:211 edit
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Who the hell looks at his/her baby boy and thinks: "You know what? How about we grab a knife and cut part of his dick off? That should be fun, right? Though I wonder what day would be the best day for this kind of thing. Honey, could you go get the bible please?"
    Americans.

But don't you dare do something similar to a girl! Then it's mutilation.
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 14:581 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Americans.

All americans do this? Or just the religious kind?
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 15:01
    Americans.

Don't give them any funny ideas! 😲
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 15:551 edit
    Americans.

Circumcision and "female circumcision" are in NO way similar. The first has been done for literally thousands of years and has been shown to have no ill effects and the second is indeed life-threatening mutilation.

For you to say they are similar is just gross ignorance.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 16:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Circumcision and "female circumcision" are in NO way similar. The first has been done for literally thousands of years and has been shown to have no ill effects and the second is indeed life-threatening mutilation.

But Suzianne, it's in the Bible. That's why they're saying ignorant things! 😉
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:15

It's funny that the scumbags would criticize circumcision but before abortion!
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:32

Performing surgery on a helpless child without there being a medical necessity is bad, mmmkay.

As I predicted, is furiously opposing female circumcision but has no problem with the male kind.

Didn't you want gender equality or something? Probably only when it suits you, right?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:33
    Originally posted by josephw
    But Suzianne, it's in the Bible. That's why they're saying ignorant things! 😉
    Is it in the bible? Serious question, I don't know the bible very well.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:36
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It's funny that the scumbags would criticize circumcision but before abortion!
    It's funny that the scumbags don't want abortion but see no problem with chopping of part of a child's body for no logical reason whatsoever.
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:40
    So, using the knife on your baby is fine, so long as it's not life threatening? You'll have to excuse me, but from where I stand you don't mess with your baby's genitalia - beyond the obligatory cleaning, of course. If suddenly you feel an urge to grab the knife, just walk away, okay? Promise me you'll just walk away.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:43
    All americans do this? Or just the religious kind?
    I am not sure. Though I do know that circumcision is very prevelant in Muslim societies outside of America.

I just thought it was funny to answer "Americans". Cause there are a lot of them here.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 17:46
    So, using the knife on your baby is fine, so long as it's not life threatening? You'll have to excuse me, but from where I stand you don't mess with your baby's genitalia - beyond the obligatory cleaning, of course. If suddenly you feel an urge to grab the knife, just walk away, okay? Promise me you'll just walk away.
    Mind you, she said "no ill effects". I am very certain that we could find some "good" examples of ill effects that happened during or after this completely unnecessary surgery.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Sep '14 19:25

If "female circumcision" (and there are many kinds) was
    demanded by the bible it would be universally accepted.

Anyone who doubts that is an idiot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree