1. Joined
    10 May '14
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 12:50
    Are we not being told sincerely by all authority that a lot of astroid out there getting to earth?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 12:54
    Originally posted by Coolerayah
    Are we not being told sincerely by all authority that a lot of astroid out there getting to earth?
    This is going to be fun 🙂
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 15:40
    Metal Brain, is that you?
  4. Germany
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 15:43
    Umm... maybe?
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 15:52
    This is my favorite thread since finding out about bacon jam.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 16:59
    All your base are belong to us.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 21:40
    I am quite disappointed. All this BS-talk about American politics... I was expecting some juicy stuff about Planet Niburu or maybe Nemesis causing havoc in our solar system.

Bummer.
  8. Joined
    10 May '14
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 04:13
    Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 04:20
    Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.
    http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail43.html
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 05:04
    That is not true. 🙄🙄
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 07:38
    How do you know Nibiru exists?
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 08:22
    Huh?
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 08:32
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Huh?
    Just someone with a wacky believe in something for which there is absolutely no proof. It’s just a matter of believing, apparently. Weird, isn’t it?
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 21:04
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Just someone with a wacky believe in something for which there is absolutely no proof. It’s just a matter of believing, apparently. Weird, isn’t it?
    Not really, because I can't be sure if the O.P. poster is someone who has trouble expressing himself in the English language or if he was just trying to be funny. What would be weird is if I didn't understand the underlying assumption in your answer and I thought you weren't trying to be funny.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 00:26
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    I am quite disappointed. All this BS-talk about American politics... I was expecting some juicy stuff about Planet Niburu or maybe Nemesis causing havoc in our solar system.

Bummer.
    "West of the Rockies, you're on Coast-to-Coast AM."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree