1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 06:32
    http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/tech/2014/11/06/astronauts-put-camera-in-water-bubble.nasa.html

Pretty cool stuff! Would like to see a real set of experiments about this though, like when the water was spherical shaped, what would happen to the bubbles, something more long term than they did, playful as it was.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 07:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/tech/2014/11/06/astronauts-put-camera-in-water-bubble.nasa.html

Pretty cool stuff! Would like to see a real set of experiments about this though, like when the water was spherical shaped, what would happen to the bubbles, something more long term than they did, playful as it was.
    I saw various drops going off in different directions. I hope most of the instruments are waterproof.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 18:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Don't they have something useful to do? Just playing around like children...

(Oh, I so envy them!)
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 10:23
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Don't they have something useful to do? Just playing around like children...

(Oh, I so envy them!)
    They are God's children showing us how wonderful His Creation is.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 16:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    They are God's children showing us how wonderful His Creation is.
    arr, so now the space station and those spheres of water are Gods creation.
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time he made something pretty pointless (example: the male nipple )
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 16:27
    Originally posted by humy
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time he made something pretty pointless (example: the male nipple )
    Wasn't THAT pointless, for the guy who wants the chop operation to become female🙂
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 20:58
    Originally posted by humy
    Don't go into a religious discussion in the Science Forum.

If you really want the answer of that question - go to the Spiritual Forum and pose the question there, that's the place for religious discussions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree