1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 14:03
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/12/another-video-of-obamacare-architect-jonathan-gruber-calling-american-voters-stupid-surfaces/

The creator of Obamacare has been caught on video calling American voters stupid.

Finally, I can agree with Progressives.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 15:48
    What an outrage!
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 15:52
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What an outrage!
    I agree, how could Whodey agree with a progressive on anything?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 17:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/12/another-video-of-obamacare-architect-jonathan-gruber-calling-american-voters-stupid-surfaces/

The creator of Obamacare has been caught on video calling American voters stupid.

Finally, I can agree with Progressives.
    They really pulled the wool over those Progressive's eyes. I believe the Republicans were the only ones that did not vote for it and were not fooled. Remember Nancy Pelosi told the Democrats, "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it."

YouTube
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 18:471 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They really pulled the wool over those Progressive's eyes. I believe the Republicans were the only ones that did not vote for it and were not fooled. Remember Nancy Pelosi told the Democrats, "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU
    Whether you are a Dim or a Repube you can see that voters are stupid. That is why we have Obama in the White House and the GOP in Congress now.

Both parties are run by Progressives. No one would elect any of them if they were truthful with us. Essentially winning elections boils down to who can lie better and/or which party can be demonized the most.

People seem to continue to enjoy being able to choose their dictators, however. It gives those in government an added sense of legitimacy and the voters feel empowered somehow.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 18:49
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I agree, how could Whodey agree with a progressive on anything?
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Oddly enough, Dims are only right once a day.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 23:10
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Oddly enough, Dims are only right once a day.
    After thinking about it, he isn't calling all voters stupid. He is just calling the voters who voted for the Democrats stupid.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 23:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    After thinking about it, he isn't calling all voters stupid. He is just calling the voters who voted for the Democrats stupid.
    No, I think he was also thinking of people who vote for the GOP thinking that they are voting for an alternative.

All you hear now from the GOP is how Obamacare is cast in stone and nothing can be done about it now.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 00:39
    No, I think he was also thinking of people who vote for the GOP thinking that they are voting for an alternative.

All you hear now from the GOP is how Obamacare is cast in stone and nothing can be done about it now.
    Some Republicans say they want to repeal it, but that Obama will veto it now. So they will at least have to wait until he is no longer President.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 04:49
    Some Republicans say they want to repeal it, but that Obama will veto it now. So they will at least have to wait until he is no longer President.
    So what. Let him veto it.

Essentially they might as well say this about everything. Why don't they all go on vacation for a couple of years? We would all be better off anyway.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 22:43
    So what. Let him veto it.

Essentially they might as well say this about everything. Why don't they all go on vacation for a couple of years? We would all be better off anyway.
    That's about the sum of it.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '14 03:23
    So essentially Jonathan Gruber said he will tax the evil insurance companies instead of the taxpayer directly, even though he admits that the evil insurance companies will simply pass the cost to the consumer. He chalks it up to the economic stupidity of the American voter.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/12/yet-another-video-emerges-of-obamacare-architect-explaining-how-to-trick-the-american-voter/
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 17:26
    Did the left have to lie about Obamacare to sell it to the American people?

What say you?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 21:211 edit
    Did the left have to lie about Obamacare to sell it to the American people?

What say you?
    Sure. You don't have to be an M.I.T. or Harvard graduate to know that.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 21:52
    Sure. You don't have to be an M.I.T. or Harvard graduate to know that.
    So let's say you believe in a cause of some kind and you have to lie in order to promote it.

Would you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree