1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:011 edit
    To the people who responded to my post about defending false religion......

Are these the same people who a while back could not tell me the difference between true religion and false religion when I posed this question to them in this forum.

.......but they have unitedly responded with one foolish voice.

It is clearly obvious that they have no clue what they are speaking.

Instead of saying they don't know / they dishonestly mock the post.

Why is it / that people in this forum behave so dishonestly?

Is it because they hide behind their computer screens and throw cyber stones (false words) in this cyber world.

If they should throw the same stones face to face / they would most certainly be smacked down.

They are cowards.

Now here are the questions again...........

1. How can you tell the difference between true and false religion.

2. How can false religion be defended in the face of so much evidence of falsehoods.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:11
    Originally posted by Dasa

Are these the same people who a while back could not tell me the difference between true religion and false religion when I posed this question to them in this forum.

It is clearly obvious that they have no clue w ...[text shortened]... eligion.

2. How can false religion be defended in the face of so much evidence of falsehoods.
    All religions are false, INCLUDING YOURS, but your ultra deep programming can't realize you have been duped just as much as the rest of the religious set on Earth. No matter HOW you put it, in whatever language you think has meaning, it was all made up by men, your Vedas, the bible, the Quran, the Kabbala, ALL OF IT, man made. So get off your high horse with your self appointed superiority, you are no more superior than any other religious nutter on this or any other site. You should take that to heart, you will not win converts by brow beating your people. Arrogance is the antithesis of true spirituality and you have raised the art of arrogance to a new level of disgustedness.

You don't know NEAR as much as you think you do, otherwise you would not in fact come off as some kind of moral standard. Arrogance has no place in spirituality.

It is up to humans to make their own spirituality and believe me, you don't have it and clearly never will. You just want to be a religious dictator and what I want is freedom FROM religion including your so-called religion.

All made by men but you are too blind to see it. And Arrogant.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:31
    Dasa, this is all a bit rich coming from you.

You ~ perhaps more than anyone else in this community ~ broadcast announcements and assertions about your own religion and about other people's religions with scarcely any effort to engage anyone, or discuss anything.

Without genuine participation on your part ~ through which you might demonstrate what kind of real life spirit, personality and mind your beliefs have fostered ~ your strident declarations on "false religions" are not compelling, and your insults about "dishonesty" and "cowardice" have no traction whatsoever.

This is a community populated by real people nattering with each other about what they do and don't believe and how it affects what they think about things.

You are like a loud hailer, trussed to a pole in an adjacent field, blurting out loud and distorted promulgations recorded onto a tape loop that just goes round and round.
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    All religions are false, INCLUDING YOURS, but your ultra deep programming can't realize you have been duped just as much as the rest of the religious set on Earth. No matter HOW you put it, in whatever language you think has meaning, it was all made up by men, your Vedas, the bible, the Quran, the Kabbala, ALL OF IT, man made. So get off your high horse wit ...[text shortened]... uding your so-called religion.

All made by men but you are too blind to see it. And Arrogant.
    Sonhouse,

Don't feed the trolls. Seriously, Dasa, RJHinds, the rest of them... These aren't actual people interested in the give and take of reasons. Don't waste your energy. Pearls before swine and all that.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:40
    Why is it / that people in this forum behave so dishonestly? Is it because they hide behind their computer screens and throw cyber stones (false words) in this cyber world. If they should throw the same stones face to face / they would most certainly be smacked down.
    I have always been honest with you Dasa. There is nothing I have ever said to you on this forum that I would not say to you face to face if ever we were to meet.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:46

Oh, wait, I get it now...

You think YOUR religion is the TRUE religion.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Okay, that was a good one...
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, wait, I get it now...

You think YOUR religion is the TRUE religion.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Okay, that was a good one...
    Sometimes ~ like now ~ you sound a bit like Dasa yourself. 😀
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:03

The most upsetting thing is that you, by a huge margin, are no where near the worst kind of religious bigoted extremist there is in the world.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:26
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Sonhouse,

Don't feed the trolls. Seriously, Dasa, RJHinds, the rest of them... These aren't actual people interested in the give and take of reasons. Don't waste your energy. Pearls before swine and all that.
    Sonhouse does not have any pearls.
    Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly. Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Proverbs 26:11-12
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 12:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can finally see how YOU might believe that.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 12:09

you're a scared little puppy, afraid you are in fact in the wrong religion and that you're going to hell after you die.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 15:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well we can't all be as self righteous as you FMF.
  13. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 15:48

1. How can you tell the difference between true and false religion.

Dasa, with all due respect, your posts have been mostly insults and accusations (e.g. liars, fools, ignorant, etc) about the adherents of any religion that differs from yours.

May I politely ask that you describe to us (or at least me, specifically) what, in very broad terms, your religion comprises. Before now, I had never even heard about the Verdas. Could you enlighten me by explaining:
    1. Who they were?
    2. What their main teaching is, e.g. compared to Hinduism and Buddhism
    3. What world view this results in and how it should affect our behaviour?

Once I know at least what we are talking about, I promise that I will give it my best shot to try to answer your two questions above.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '14 16:30
    Originally posted by CalJust
    Dasa, with all due respect, your posts have been mostly insults and accusations (e.g. liars, fools, ignorant, etc) about the adherents of any religion that differs from yours.

May I politely ask that you describe to us (or at least me, specifically) what, in very broad terms, your religion comprises. Before now, I had never even heard about the Verdas. Co ...[text shortened]... ing about, I promise that I will give it my best shot to try to answer your two questions above.
    If this is how he had come to the forum in the first place, I'm sure he may have had an audience, but now, after all his insulting of the Abrahamic religions, not many here are going to relax and give him a hearing, especially if the insults appear again throughout.

Frankly, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Nov '14 16:46
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Sonhouse,

Sounds rather like self righteous elitism to me bbarr.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree