1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 02:521 edit
    To qualify to even be a beginner on the path of spirituality / one must know the difference between true religion and false religion / otherwise any person may accept the false to be the true / or the true to be the false / and who would know the difference?

This is why we all need an authority on the subject of spirituality and God.

That authority is the Vedas / but each and every person must be schooled in the understanding of the Vedas / this is why a person cannot just google the Vedas and unlock its mysteries / its mysteries are not available to the foolish and ignorant / but are only revealed to the meek and the humbled.

I shall ask the question again / to all those puffed-up bullies who live in this forum...............what is the difference between true religion and false religion.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:02
    Originally posted by Dasa
    To qualify to even be a beginner on the path of spirituality / one must know the difference between true religion and false religion / otherwise any person may accept the false to be the true / or the true to be the false / and who would know the difference?

That authority is the ...[text shortened]... ive in this forum...............what is the difference between true religion and false religion.
    Why bother? Would you believe us if we told you?

I'm guessing no, because it doesn't fit your prejudiced, already-formed, errant paradigm.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:30

That authority is the ...[text shortened]... ive in this forum...............what is the difference between true religion and false religion.
    True religion provides a way for the meek and humble to obtain eternal life and avoid everlasting torment. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:47

Why do you automatically connect spirituality with a religion and a god? Also can someone foolish and ignorant not also be meek and humble?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 07:05
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Why do you automatically connect spirituality with a religion and a god? Also can someone foolish and ignorant not also be meek and humble?
    That is like asking me .......................why do I connect the combustion engine with the motor car.

Spirituality is the nature of our true self.

This body is not the true self.

The true self is spiritual and not material.

The true self is eternal and has no beginning and knows no end.

This is why our mundane lives and bodily activities are meaningless / unless we use our life to embrace true religion and become self realized.

This is why discussing and debating mundane topics in this forum is meaningless and useless and is (prajalpa)

We should all be discussing spirituality / as presented by the Vedic authority.

If you do not accept the Vedic authority / then what would be your reasoning.

Do you have another perfect authority.

Of course you would have to absorb yourself into studying the Vedas before you could even get close to answering that question honestly.

Because you cannot reject that which you do not know.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 07:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why bother? Would you believe us if we told you?

I'm guessing no, because it doesn't fit your prejudiced, already-formed, errant paradigm.
    When it comes to true religion / I do not have my own opinion.

Having personal opinions is speculation.

I accept the perfect knowledge of the Vedas / and to my best of my ability try to pass on this knowledge.

But it is almost impossible to pass on perfect knowledge when the student is not qualified and almost never asks the right questions.

And because of this I seem to only repeat myself many times with basic truisms / and even these truisms are rejected by the mischief makers in this forum.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 07:20
    When it comes to true religion / I do not have my own opinion.

I accept the perfect knowledge of the Vedas / and to my best of
    my ability try to pass on this knowledge.

Your opinion is that the Vedas have "perfect knowledge."

Your opening statement is therefore a lie.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 07:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    True religion provides a way for the meek and humble to obtain eternal life and avoid everlasting torment. 😏

Any religion (since devotees will obviously consider it "true"😉
    provides a way for the meek and humble to endure their lot
    while the powerful and arrogant ruling classes enjoy this life.

Religion has always been controlled and promulgated
    by the rich and powerful to help keep the proles subdued.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 08:49
    Well then, you don't qualify.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 11:07

nope. the vedas are wrong. everybody knows the bible is the prime authority on matters of spirituality
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 11:17
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    nope. the vedas are wrong. everybody knows the bible is the prime authority on matters of spirituality
    Pardon me while I puke🙂
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 13:26
    That is like asking me .......................why do I connect the combustion engine with the motor car.
    So, a relevant question then, since the internal combustion engine is not exclusively associated with cars.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 16:46
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Your opinion is that the Vedas have "perfect knowledge."

Your opening statement is therefore a lie.
    This what I am talking about.

wolfgang59 has rejected the Vedas without knowing the first thing about the Vedas.

And the first thing is to know the difference between true religion and false religion.

This is dishonesty and is not wanted in a spirituality forum.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 16:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Zahlanzi believes that the flesh eaters religion is the perfect religion / even when that religion believes that the universe is only about 6000 yrs.' old.

This is also the same religion which believes that the rotting corpses in the cemetery will some day in the future jump up and run off after Jesus.

Now we can understand why it is so important to actually know the difference between true religion and false religion / is that not right Zahlanzi? (rhetorical question)
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 17:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well then, you don't qualify.
    twhitehead is a perfect example of a forum agitator and mischief-maker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree