1. Joined
    24 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 07:10
    I have recently renewed my subscription and cant get a response as to why my status has not been updated. Please update.
    Please assist,
    Regards
    Bob Wade
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 07:45
    This is a users' forum, for subscription problems you need to Send Feedback (link at the bottom of every page). That's a direct line to the site owners.

Having said that, after you renew your sub it seems to take a few days before the payment gateway people get your info back to the RHP site.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 14:51
    The update should actually be immediate. We do still occasionally have problems with this process though, so if you have paid and haven't got your account updated, send feedback and shout very loudly.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 14:56
    This issue appears to be the result of a subscription's audit - your star was removed even though you had subscribed previously.

This appears to be a recurring issue for subs renewing once they have cancelled an earlier subscription - so we must get to the bottom of that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree