1. Joined
    04 Aug '13
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 20:26
    I was recently challenged and there was no way to delete the game, so we began playing. I normally just play tournament games but this is not.I thought there was a way to delete before even starting, but the "delete" never came up. Oh well.
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 21:16
    gutted for you
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 23:04
    Originally posted by meterman
    I was recently challenged and there was no way to delete the game, so we began playing. I normally just play tournament games but this is not.I thought there was a way to delete before even starting, but the "delete" never came up. Oh well.
    i disagree with you...
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 05:36
    The way to delete is to go to "MyGames" and press the trash can.
    You can't delete tournament, clan, siege or ladder games.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 05:46
    You could have deleted the game by going to your game page and clicking the bin icon. But this must be done before black makes their second move, or it's too late.
    (You have 1 non tourney GIP, so I assume that is the game you mentioned)
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 07:14
    There is some strange stuff going on in the world these days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree