1. Standard memberEVEN42
    amateur.
    Norway
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 08:47
    I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND MY SCORE WHEN TOURNAMENT ARE
    IN PROGRESS. DONT KNOW IN WHAT FORUM I CAN FIND THE ANSWER OR LINK. HELP MEπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 11:11
    Tournaments button at top of page.
    under My Tournaments heading, click on My Active.

You can click on any tournament name to see how you are doing in that tournament.
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '15
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 08:05
    So where is this going? Well, 10 years ago I ran a lottery here and gave away an RHP mug or a set of their coasters, cant remember which it was it was a long time ago. I have now decided to run a lottery on Tonys' book. The rules will be similar to last time. The contest begins today, and you pick a number between 1 and 10,000. The closest number to the designated number is the winner, and, with a provided address, I will mail you a copy of Tonys' masterpiece anywhere in the world you choose it to go. After you have read the book, I am certain you will recommend it to many of your chess friends and perhaps if you approach Tony nicely he will be happy to sell you an autographed copy of this fine work. Now you may ask, how do we know this will not be rigged? Cant guarantee that, except I am going to send Tony the number I have picked and he will be able to confirm it. If this makes you uneasy, don't play, but hey, it is free anyway. I have done this once before and can assure you the closest number was given the goods. Vote once, in this thread, before 8am EST 1 March all voting ends, And Tony, you have written a hell of a book, I am so glad to see you back in the RHP fold,

Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 08:09
    Originally posted by desmyath7
    So where is this going? Well, 10 years ago I ran a lottery here and gave away an RHP mug or a set of their coasters, cant remember which it was it was a long time ago. I have now decided to run a lottery on Tonys' book. The rules will be similar to last time. The contest begins today, and you pick a number between 1 and 10,000. The closest number to the de ...[text shortened]... a hell of a book, I am so glad to see you back in the RHP fold,

18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 16:16
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    trying to crack a joke???
    No, another spammer. Someone report it, please?
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '15
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 11:24
    Originally posted by desmyath7
    [b]So where is this going? Well, 10 years ago I ran a lottery here and gave away an RHP mug or a set of their coasters, cant remember which it was it was a long time ago. I have now decided to run a lottery on Tonys' book. The rules will be similar to last time. The contest begins today, and you pick a number between 1 and 10,000. The closest number to the de ...[text shortened]... ] wireless training for your complete [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/KU]University of Kansas[/url]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree