1. Standard memberironstorm
    Bitchslapper
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 08:44
    Have no lessons been learnt from the Nazi's? A murdering Zionist scumbag has yet again kept his post as Israel's head Nazi. Whilst our world leaders preach to us about how we supposedly oppose terrorism and genocide, whilst backing and supporting the very people who commit these atrocities.
    Really starting to get annoyed with this blatant hypocrisy and Zionism now. I say the word Nazi as I see no difference to what Israel are doing now to what the Nazis did back then.. They invaded other peoples land illegally that did not belong to them and never did and then got rid of everyone that dare stand up to them or might be a threat. Then run an open concentration camp in Palestine to abuse the rest of them physically and mentally. There might be a few differences but the tactics and goals are on exactly the same level. That's the way I and most that are knowledgeable about the matter see it. FREE PALESTINE!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 09:03
    Originally posted by killzionism
    Have no lessons been learnt from the Nazi's? A murdering Zionist scumbag has yet again kept his post as Israel's head Nazi. Whilst our world leaders preach to us about how we supposedly oppose terrorism and genocide, whilst backing and supporting the very people who commit these atrocities.
    Really starting to get annoyed with this blatant hypocrisy and ...[text shortened]... level. That's the way I and most that are knowledgeable about the matter see it. FREE PALESTINE!
    Turning a blind eye to human rights abuses in places like Saudi Arabia may be economically justified, its difficult to see why the West and especially America is preprepared to support such a blatantly criminal regime in Israel. What do the West get from it?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 09:04
    Originally posted by killzionism
    Really starting to get annoyed with this blatant hypocrisy and ...[text shortened]... level. That's the way I and most that are knowledgeable about the matter see it. FREE PALESTINE!
    doesn't get drafty under your bridge?

i for one never understood why trolls live under a bridge. surely they can find some better place. or is it that they only work at the bridge and commute to a nice cave at nights?

please let me know.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 14:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Turning a blind eye to human rights abuses in places like Saudi Arabia may be economically justified, its difficult to see why the West and especially America is preprepared to support such a blatantly criminal regime in Israel. What do the West get from it?
    Politicians and the West's propaganda machine are getting big bucks by Saudi Arabia.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 15:20
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Politicians and the West's propaganda machine are getting big bucks by Saudi Arabia.
    yes but what are they getting in return from Israel?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 15:23
    yes but what are they getting in return from Israel?
    They are stuck supporting Israel to get American votes.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 16:291 edit
    They are stuck supporting Israel to get American votes.
    seriously? then what is Europe getting from supporting Israel?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 16:45
    Following Germany who can never pay back the Jews for what they did.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 17:11
    England and its colonies on that island get the support of their ex-colonial overlords in Washington. Germany gets a guilt trip. The rest of us aren't so hot on Israel any more.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 20:18
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    England and its colonies on that island get the support of their ex-colonial overlords in Washington. Germany gets a guilt trip. The rest of us aren't so hot on Israel any more.
    that is it? that is the total summation of why we hypocritically tolerate the criminality of Israel, tell me it aint so shallow blue, really tell me it aint so.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 20:201 edit
    Following Germany who can never pay back the Jews for what they did.
    Germany is only a part of Europe and the Germans cannot build enough shrines and memorials on street corners.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 18:04
    that is it? that is the total summation of why we hypocritically tolerate the criminality of Israel, tell me it aint so shallow blue, really tell me it aint so.
    "We"? Well, since in your case "we" is the Fifty-First Washingtonian State on Airstrip One, yes, for your country it really is so.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 19:27
    Germany is only a part of Europe and the Germans cannot build enough shrines and memorials on street corners.
    Face it man, what Germany does the rest of Europe follows. Germany is the EU.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 19:32
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    "We"? Well, since in your case "we" is the Fifty-First Washingtonian State on Airstrip One, yes, for your country it really is so.
    oh for goodness sake, its more than any man can bear? There must be something else, like keeping a balance of power in the middle east.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 19:33
    Face it man, what Germany does the rest of Europe follows. Germany is the EU.
    Nah Germany is powerful but not that powerful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree