1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 18:59
    Well, apparently he did several years ago, but I missed it.

Potholer and Hovind Come Together (Not like that!): YouTube

😲
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 20:45
    Originally posted by C Hess

Potholer and Hovind Come Together (Not like that!): https://youtu.be/l-ilMYc5xdQ

😲
    Thanks really enjoyed that. 🙂
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 21:491 edit

Potholer and Hovind Come Together (Not like that!): https://youtu.be/l-ilMYc5xdQ

😲
    Young earth creationists are whack jobs, why should this be any different.
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 21:49
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Thanks really enjoyed that. 🙂
    Potholer54 is one of the most brilliant youtubers I've seen. His series on global warming is a must see, if you haven't seen it already.

Anyway, I can only imagine what goes on inside the creationist mind when it reflects on this.

Sure, there's variation within kinds. That's not evolution, that's micro-evolution - a totally different thing. 😏

Yes, this variation can lead to two or more groups within the same kind not interbreeding, but they have a common ancestor, so technically they're still the same kind. 😏

Right, any animals of common ancestry are of the same kind, and how do we determine common ancestry? Well, that's easy, a five-year old can do it: anything that's not a banana. 😏

😕

Wait! No! 😲
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 22:00
    Potholer54 is one of the most brilliant youtubers I've seen. His series on global warming is a must see, if you haven't seen it already.

Anyway, I can only imagine what goes on inside the creationist mind when it reflects on this.

Sure, there's variation within kinds. That's not evolution, that's micro-evolution - a totally different thing. 😏

Yes, ...[text shortened]... , that's easy, a five-year old can do it: anything that's not a banana. 😏

😕

Wait! No! 😲
    I loved the suggestion that the Banana, Gorilla, Orangutan , Man experiment be put to a young creationist.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 23:48

😲
    Potholer needs to take a course in logic because his logic is terrible. Potholer claims whales had feet. This is obviously not true, but it does not keep evolutionists from claiming this ridiculous idea just like they claim fish gained feet and crawled out on land and began breathing oxygen from air instead of water because their gills turned into lungs at the same time. This is just more evolution crap.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 00:07
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I loved the suggestion that the Banana, Gorilla, Orangutan , Man experiment be put to a young creationist.
    This is simply Potholer presenting a bad example to misrepresent Hovind's point in producing an illogical conclusion. Just because a gorilla, an oragutan, and a man all eats a banana does not mean that all but the banana are the same kind as evolutionists like Potholer seem to think. 😏
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 00:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    this ridiculous idea just like they claim fish gained feet and crawled out on land and began breathing oxygen from air instead of water because their gills turned into lungs at the same time.
    As if anyone believes a fish with lungs!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bichir
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 01:171 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    As if anyone believes a fish with lungs!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bichir
    Don't most evolutionists believe this fish evolved the lungs instead of being created with lungs? 😏

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/fishtree_09
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 05:22
    Potholer needs to take a course in logic because his logic is terrible. Potholer claims whales had feet. This is obviously not true, but it does not keep evolutionists from claiming this ridiculous idea just like they claim fish gained feet and crawled out on land and began breathing oxygen from air instead of water because their gills turned into lungs at the same time. This is just more evolution crap.
    Don't be mad at potholer. It is Hovind who says that two groups of non-interbreeding animals are still the same kind if they share common ancestry, and that common ancestry is determined by what isn't a banana.

Incidently, there's a good fossil record demonstrating that whale ancestors (not modern whales, nor bananas) had legs. If you want to close your eyes, cover your ears and sing la-la-la, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fossil record, I'm glad to say.

And no, gills never turned into lungs. Lungs evolved into the swimbladder in modern fish.

Your post is just more creationist crap.
  11. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 05:23
    This is simply Potholer presenting a bad example to misrepresent Hovind's point in producing an illogical conclusion. Just because a gorilla, an oragutan, and a man all eats a banana does not mean that all but the banana are the same kind as evolutionists like Potholer seem to think. 😏
    Way to miss the point there.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 10:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Young earth creationists are whack jobs, why should this be any different.
    If one thing is wrong with God's word then you can't trust the Bible and he idiot!!!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 11:021 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If one thing is wrong with God's word then you can't trust the Bible and he idiot!!!
    True, but since there is no bible god (which is not to say it is impossible for there to be some kind of god out there) the whole thing is just another of the myriad of scams invented by those clever humans.

You know there is something fishy going on when the Miss Universe contest happens and someone from Earth wins EVERY TIME! It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a VAST atheistic conspiracy!
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 12:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    True, but since there is no bible god (which is not to say it is impossible for there to be some kind of god out there) the whole thing is just another of the myriad of scams invented by those clever humans.

You know there is something fishy going on when the Miss Universe contest happens and someone from Earth wins EVERY TIME! It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a VAST atheistic conspiracy!
    How about this if you think that the Bible is written by flawed man how can you trust any other books ever written? Or even any other idea?

Why are there millions of diet books? Why haven't they figured it out? One book is all you needed why have the other 999,999 health books?
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 12:58
    Creationists are the greatest asset to Atheism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree