1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 23:471 edit
    If you had to choose on religion (besides your own, if you have one), which would it be? For me, I think it's Buddhism. Seems like more of a nice philosophy of life than a set of rules.

What about you all?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 00:00
    Originally posted by vivify
    If you had to choose on religion (besides your own, if you have one), which would it be? For me, I think it's Buddhism. Seems like more of a nice philosophy of life than a set of rules.

What about you all?
    Christianity.

Christ came out of the grave alive. All the Buddhas are still dead in theirs. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 02:281 edit

What about you all?
    Yeah, something like that. I'm calling myself a 'Hindu' for better forum comprehension.

On the other hand it is embarrassing to be accosiated with the word 'religion' at all. If we have to explain ourselves in such terminology our own religion is the best , IMO. (Even if it just your own take on Buhhhism.)
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 02:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Christianity.

Christ came out of the grave alive. All the Buddhas are still dead in theirs. 😏

Not only us out here, but you yourself should know you don't know squat about Buddhism. Just own up to your ignorance. It would bode better for you if you did.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 03:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not only us out here, but you yourself should know you don't know squat about Buddhism. Just own up to your ignorance. It would bode better for you if you did.
    I know that Buddhism if false and full of lies, because Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one receives enlightenment but through Him. 😏

6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 04:14
    As RJ shows, the best religion is the one you have.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 05:43

What about you all?
    If we are to believe RJHinds that Atheism is a religion then that gets
    my vote. It would also be the world's fastest growing religion.

Closely followed by Pastafarianism - also growing as each Census shows.
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 07:05
    Paganism, the original is best, loads of parties, plenty of gods to choose from.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 08:49
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Paganism, the original is best, loads of parties, plenty of gods to choose from.
    Yes, those Hindus always seem to be having a good time.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 08:50

What about you all?
    Buddhism is quite varied.

I would choose a religion based on whether it is correct (or at least I believe it is correct) - which is why I haven't chosen one to date. I am not really into the idea of following a religion for social reasons or for self benefit. I do realise that a lot of people do choose a religion for social reasons, either to fit in with those around them, or to purposely stand out.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 09:02
    I'm going to go for Islam, it'd be nice to be on the winning side for once.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 09:302 edits

What about you all?
    Yes if I wasn't a fully ordained and duly appointed minister of the most high I would gravitate towards Buddhism. I would try to practice my religion through martial arts.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 11:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes if I wasn't a fully ordained and duly appointed minister of the most high I would gravitate towards Buddhism. I would try to practice my religion through martial arts.
    Pure gold. 😵
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 12:35
    Zoroastrianism.

It's an older, much simpler and purer religion where light is created out of darkness and everything has it's opposite. (Light;dark, good,evil). Pretty much the building block for all the monotheistic religions and hasn't been interpreted to death by man.

Failing that, i'd like to be a Jedi.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 13:35

What about you all?
    There isn't one besides Jesus Christ that I'd ever look at.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree