Then how do you know what he said? 😉
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:04
    Originally posted by josephw
    Then how do you know what he said? 😉
    I was just presenting the information of the guy who posted the video. It might be interesting to somebody. 😏
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I was just presenting the information of the guy who posted the video. It might be interesting to somebody. 😏
    I find the idea that the pope would make such a declaration a bit unbelievable. What do you think?
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:17
    Possibly the Pope was saying that the World's religions should show more unity, rather than all merge into one single religion?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:18
    Originally posted by josephw
    I find the idea that the pope would make such a declaration a bit unbelievable. What do you think?
    Maybe it is a trick. Who knows?
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:24
    Maybe it is a trick. Who knows?
    One way or the other most likely.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 08:50
    How many people do you think there are here who fit all these criteria:

- They are interested in the possibility of a one world religion
    - They are interested in the Pope's opinion on the possibility of a one world religion
    - They are interested in a random youtube unnamed person's opinion of the Pope's opinion of a one world religion
    - They speak multiple unspecified non-English languages and are interested in a random YouTube unnamed person's opinion of the Pope's opinion of a one world religion
    - They hold you and your stupid YouTube links in sufficient regard and they speak multiple unspecified non-English languages and are interested in a random YouTube unnamed person's opinion of the Pope's opinion of a one world religion
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How many people do you think there are here who fit all these criteria:

- They are interested in the possibility of a one world religion
    - They are interested in the Pope's opinion on the possibility of a one world religion
    - They are interested in a random youtube unnamed person's opinion of the Pope's opinion of a one world religion
    - They speak ...[text shortened]... ested in a random YouTube unnamed person's opinion of the Pope's opinion of a one world religion
    I don't know, but the guy that posted the video might have an idea. But does it matter how many? 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 19:141 edit
    I don't know, but the guy that posted the video might have an idea. But does it matter how many? 😏
    Well, since you put out video's that even vaguely supports your ridiculous 6000 year old Earth claim, one more ridiculous video just means more of the same. Anything posted by you is BS. You don't have a clue as to what truth really is all about. You are a one trick pony since you gave up the right to actually use your own brain, instead relying on other people do to your thinking for you. Shame on your wasted brain.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 18:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well, since you put out video's that even vaguely supports your ridiculous 6000 year old Earth claim, one more ridiculous video just means more of the same. Anything posted by you is BS. You don't have a clue as to what truth really is all about. You are a one trick pony since you gave up the right to actually use your own brain, instead relying on other people do to your thinking for you. Shame on your wasted brain.
    How do you believe this video supports a 6,000 year old earth?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 02:58
    How do you believe this video supports a 6,000 year old earth?
    I could give a rats ass if a video supports a young Earth. It doesn't change the real truth of the situation. It does get political support from the brainwashed masses to garner votes, which is the real motivation for the video's in the first place.

You must really think all of us here at RHP to be so stupid we won't notice that aspect of those truly viscous video's. Anti science rants with no basis in reality except for the push to Iranize the US but with Christianity instead to put us firmly back into the 10th century.

BTW, all those video rantings will NEVER succeed. I hope you find solace in that.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 08:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I could give a rats ass if a video supports a young Earth. It doesn't change the real truth of the situation. It does get political support from the brainwashed masses to garner votes, which is the real motivation for the video's in the first place.

You must really think all of us here at RHP to be so stupid we won't notice that aspect of those truly vi ...[text shortened]... h century.

BTW, all those video rantings will NEVER succeed. I hope you find solace in that.
    Stop being grouchy and take your meds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree