YouTube
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 18:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Scientist prove themselve wrong again

"out of africa" theory proven wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9NWJrWKRY
    Please stay out of the science forum as you know quite well that you have no intention of discussing real science.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 19:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Please stay out of the science forum as you know quite well that you have no intention of discussing real science.
    What? Have you forgotten your promise once again?
    You made a deal and you brake it?

The deal was: You stay out of Science Forum and I stay out of Spiritual Forum, don't you remember?
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 19:465 edits
    Oh not another anti-science idiot who doesn't understand how science works.

First a scientific theory is made on the bases of all the current evidence.
    Then new evidence comes to light that either indicates that theory to be less probable or disproves that theory.
    So then a new better theory is made on the bases of that new evidence in addition to all the old evidence.
    That is just how good science works; attempts are made to adapt the theories to all the most up-to-date evidence; not adapt the evidence to the current theories. So good science evolves by adapting to new evidence, just like it should do. It is never a failure of science to disprove a scientific theory; it is a triumph of science to disprove a scientific theory! -because doing that generally points the way to a better one.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 20:321 edit
    Posted in Thread 159672, "How does the universes expand?", page 5:

Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you will stop trolling my threads I will stay out of the Science Forum.

Originally posted by FabianFnas
    That's a deal.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 20:42
    Big Bang theory wrong - Big Bang never happened, Black Holes dont exist new theory claims

YouTube
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 20:52
    Big Bang theory wrong - Big Bang never happened, Black Holes dont exist new theory claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_54mkhf5SM
    So you are still trying? No honor? Making a deal that doesn't mean anything? Don't you remember the two latest try?

Can one trust a christian? Do christians lie? You answer these questions, RJHinds, and you better answer them truthfully!
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 21:321 edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_54mkhf5SM
    read my previous post: then stop trolling. We are not interested in your warped opinion on science so you are just wasting your time anyway posting here.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 22:30
    Originally posted by humy
    read my previous post: then stop trolling. We are not interested in your warped opinion on science so you are just wasting your time anyway posting here.
    I concur with that. Go back to trolling the spiritual world.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 16:09
    Can one trust a christian? Do christians lie? You answer these questions, RJHinds, and you better answer them truthfully!
    IME a. more so than the average human, but still not perfectly, because b. IME less so than the average human, but still not never; but c. none of those have anything to do with Hindsey.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 16:27
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    IME a. more so than the average human, but still not perfectly, because b. IME less so than the average human, but still not never; but c. none of those have anything to do with Hindsey.
    If it has nothing to do with RJHinds, then what is your point with your posting?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 17:22
    If it has nothing to do with RJHinds, then what is your point with your posting?
    Maybe he is trying to say Hindsight is 20/20🙂
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 17:32
    Giving a serious answer to your question, which you would never have had from him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree