1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '15 21:151 edit
    Is there any modeling software out there where you can change physical characteristics of the Earth and see how the resulting Earth would look and explore it in a "Google Earth" fashion?

For example, changing the oceanic water level, or changing the average temperature and seeing how the resultant Earth would reflect these changes?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

EDIT: Gah, maybe I should have posted this in the Science forum.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '15 21:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Is there any modeling software out there where you can change physical characteristics of the Earth and see how the resulting Earth would look and explore it in a "Google Earth" fashion?

For example, changing the oceanic water level, or changing the average temperature and seeing how the resultant Earth would reflect these changes?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Ask this question on the Science Forum.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '15 22:161 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Ask this question on the Science Forum.
    Nope, she has come to the right place.

Just ask what would Jesus do?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 May '15 02:29

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Post it there, lots of genius in sciences there. I don't include myself in that group.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 May '15 03:42

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/09/rising-seas/if-ice-melted-map

http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '15 04:371 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Post it there, lots of genius in sciences there. I don't include myself in that group.
    That's obvious that you are not a genius. But I did not notice anyone that I would consider a genius when I visited there. 😏

The Near Genius
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 May '15 07:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's obvious that you are not a genius. But I did not notice anyone that I would consider a genius when I visited there. 😏

The Near Genius
    Probably because they all made a hasty exit when they spotted you coming.
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:01

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

google it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree