2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 May '15 02:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iVYl-tWkxQ
    Spirituality: "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after."?

or

Science: "Scientific discussion and debate."?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 May '15 05:35
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Spirituality: "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after."?

or

Science: "Scientific discussion and debate."?
    It sure isn't science.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '15 11:392 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It sure isn't science.
    Yep, another end of days tale which will join the 10,000 other end of day tales. You would think they would notice nothing happens again and again but no, brainwashed is brainwashed and each new end of day tale strikes fear in the witless.

I can see another aspect: When the dreaded day goes by with no disaster, they will claim, we prayed to the lord and he answered us.

I don't know how all this got started, it is supposed to be comet Ison but the actual orbit of that comet was perpendicular to Earth, whatever was left after it hit the sun would not come within a hundred million miles of Earth, yet it is the big boogie man. One idiot site I listened to played back the sound of comet 67P not knowing the original sound was pumped up in frequency by 10,000 times to have it come into alignment with human audio range. Then this female idiot takes that sound and runs it through a synth to make a sound meant to scare people into believing her particular brand of bullshyte.

Talk about anti-science....
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 May '15 12:20
    at least it's not the gays responsible for this one too
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 May '15 13:112 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    at least it's not the gays responsible for this one too
    Didn't you know? Gays are responsible for everything. This is a well known fact. In this case, for instance, the man she called was an ex-military. Part of the military is the navy. One of the world's most famous songs goes like this {clearing throat}: "In the navy, la la la la la lalaaaa, in the navy...", well, I can't remember the lyrics exactly, but it's a famous song. Now, get this, here it comes, it's gonna blow your mind: the guys who sang that song, all gays, true story, I shlt you not.

The gays are responsible for everything I tell you.

Edit: That should be: the gays are responsible for everything, I tell you. 🙄
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 May '15 15:22

CULT !! CULT !!

Doomsday CULT !!!
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    26 May '15 15:28

It could be all the hot air that spews from your mouth.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '15 16:34
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Didn't you know? Gays are responsible for everything. This is a well known fact. In this case, for instance, the man she called was an ex-military. Part of the military is the navy. One of the world's most famous songs goes like this {clearing throat}: "In the navy, la la la la la lalaaaa, in the navy...", well, I can't remember the lyrics exactly, but it's a ...[text shortened]... ing I tell you.

Edit: That should be: the gays are responsible for everything, I tell you. 🙄
    IN THE NAVY

YouTube
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 May '15 17:471 edit
    I watched your video about the comet RJHinds.

RJHinds, Have you ever read (2 Timothy 4:3-4 NASB) ?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '15 21:22
    Originally posted by sonship
    I watched your video about the comet RJHinds.

RJHinds, Have you ever read (2 Timothy 4:3-4 NASB) ?
    Of course. Have you forgotten that I was the one that brought that to your attention? 😏
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 May '15 23:20
    Of course. Have you forgotten that I was the one that brought that to your attention? 😏
    I thought you forgot.
    I'll remind you with each new ear tickling YouTube you recommend.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 May '15 11:041 edit
    Did you read about the part where that comet is on a perpendicular orbit to Earth and NOTHING from it can come within a hundred million miles of Earth? Mars is closer than that at times. But it is your MO. Attempt to raise hysterics. Right, here on a chess site where most folks are NOT the weak minded idiots who fall for this BS. Only YOU. Are you digging a nice fallout shelter in your back yard? Better stock up with about 3 years worth of food and water since there won't be much left of civilization after this comet strikes Earth.

Oh yeah, don't forget to pack in a few hundred packets of various seeds since the world will have to reboot from all the carnage.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '15 20:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Did you read about the part where that comet is on a perpendicular orbit to Earth and NOTHING from it can come within a hundred million miles of Earth? Mars is closer than that at times. But it is your MO. Attempt to raise hysterics. Right, here on a chess site where most folks are NOT the weak minded idiots who fall for this BS. Only YOU. Are you digging a ...[text shortened]... a few hundred packets of various seeds since the world will have to reboot from all the carnage.
    I don't need to worry about that . I leave that up to my God.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '15 10:53
    I don't need to worry about that . I leave that up to my God.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Of course, preplanning so when that stupid comet flies by Earth 100 million miles away, it was GOD who saved our sorry asses. Sure. I guess that must mean your so-called god really hated the dinosaurs for that asteroid that DIDN'T fly by but slammed right into the Yucatan 65 million years ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree