1. Joined
    24 May '15
    Moves
    28 May '15 12:13
    i am not seeing chat option during game....The messages which we can send is from outside game....plz help me out
  2. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    28 May '15 13:14
    Originally posted by kniteriders
    i am not seeing chat option during game....The messages which we can send is from outside game....plz help me out
    Click the 'Message Opponent' button which is beneath the green 'Submit Move' button - this opens a window which will enable you to send your opponent a message during play.

You can see previous messages sent and received by clicking on the blue 'Messages' button beneath the 'Claim Draw' and 'Resign' buttons further down.

FW
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 May '15 14:13
    If you want to send a message to an opponent during a game, you must do it when it is your turn to move.
    On the right side of the game board page you will see an option to send a message, located under the button that submits your move.
    Click that and compose your message. Then once you submit your move that message will be sent along with the move.

If you want to send a private message to any member at any time, click on their user name, then look on the left side of their profile page.
    You will see a link to send them a message.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree