01 Jun '15 16:328 edits
    YouTube

"IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!" oh dear πŸ™

( Admin edit for video : YouTube )
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 16:591 edit
    I think Ryan Gosling would've been a perfect choice to play Bobby. Toby seems a little too clean-cut.

The only thing I didn't like about the trailer was how they made the Russian (who I'm assuming is Spassky) look like a typical Bond villain. Spassky, at least in most media coverage I've seen of him, seems like a well-mannered guy and humble guy.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 16:16
    Originally posted by vivify
    I think Ryan Gosling would've been a perfect choice to play Bobby. Toby seems a little too clean-cut.

The only thing I didn't like about the trailer was how they made the Russian (who I'm assuming is Spassky) look like a typical Bond villain. Spassky, at least in most media coverage I've seen of him, seems like a well-mannered guy and humble guy.
    Indeed but they want the film to be a succes and meet what they think people expect ...
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 16:23
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Indeed but they want the film to be a succes and meet what they think people expect ...
    I predict we will still see itπŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree