Timeout Bug

Standard membercaissad4
Help 22 Jun '15 00:23
  1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 00:23
    In game 11047094 time has expired. But when I try to claim a skull it just ignores my request and puts the skull back. I sent feedback.
    This is not the first time I have encountered this bug. :'(
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 04:14
    Originally posted by caissad4
    In game 11047094 time has expired. But when I try to claim a skull it just ignores my request and puts the skull back. I sent feedback.
    Interesting... My opponent shows to be on vacation but his home page doesn't show vacation. Russ must be working on it.
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 10:52
    Interesting... My opponent shows to be on vacation but his home page doesn't show vacation. Russ must be working on it.
    I was wrong !! Russ sent me a message that my opponent was on vacation. He was not on vacation when the skull appeared. I messaged him that it was not. I am concerned that this is the 2nd time this has happened with no apparent resolution. 😠
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 13:47
    Game 11047094
  5. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 13:48
    I was wrong !! Russ sent me a message that my opponent was on vacation. He was not on vacation when the skull appeared. I messaged him that it was not. I am concerned that this is the 2nd time this has happened with no apparent resolution. 😠
    In fact instaed of a skull a vacation symbol should appear in your game list if your opponent was on vacation...very strange indeed, though I doubt there will be any serious problem with the game you mentioned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree