Standard memberbigerjim
Help 21 Jul '15 18:06
  1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 18:06
    Hi, I've Been Playing Here Gor A While And I Can Never Figure Why I Can't Message The Person I'm Playing Anytime Not Just After A Move,

Can Anyone Shed Some Light On This
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 19:37
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    Hi, I've Been Playing Here Gor A While And I Can Never Figure Why I Can't Message The Person I'm Playing Anytime Not Just After A Move,

Can Anyone Shed Some Light On This
    Under the big green submit move button, the first box says message opponent.
    I assume it's the same for non subs
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 23:25
    There are two options for messaging people on the site.
    1. Use the in-game "message opponent" button, which allows you to send a message with a move whenever it is your turn to move. These messages are part of the "message log" on the game board.
    2. Use the messages system, which is like on-site email, and send a private message to anyone (opponent or not) at any time. These messages are kept in a different place, the separate "MyMessages" system, which you can access via your profile button (top right hand corner of page). Your opponent's screen will light up the middle "messages" icon when they receive your message.
  4. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    25 Jul '15 18:33
    Tanks For Your Reply, Kewpie Good Answer, Exactly What I Needed To Know To Send A Message Without A Move First To My opponent,

thanks 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree