1. Upstate NY
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 11:36
    It used to be that hovering over one's own profile graph would display the ratings for opponent and self at the end of the particular game. (These are the ratings used for calculation of site rating.) This seems to be gone since the site update.

I looked at PGNs, but ratings that are embedded there are the player's CURRENT ratings (at the time the PGNs are requested), which seems not particularly relevant or useful.

Is there still a way to get at the historical ratings?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 12:311 edit
    Originally posted by gedwin
    It used to be that hovering over one's own profile graph would display the ratings for opponent and self at the end of the particular game. (These are the ratings used for calculation of site rating.) This seems to be gone since the site update.

I looked at PGNs, but ratings that are embedded there are the player's CURRENT ratings (at the time the PGNs a ...[text shortened]... not particularly relevant or useful.

Is there still a way to get at the historical ratings?
    Probably the only way is to go to the oppoenents profile and look up the rating at date of the game...
  3. Joined
    22 Nov '13
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 20:45
    I use to send finished games as email to myself (manage games -> email pgn), but I admit this is a poor workaround and not quite accurate.

Also do I miss the historical ratings and, by the way, a graph showing a longer period at once. The last 50 games are not very informative. E.g. that's only the last 5 days for ZorroTheFox 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree