28 Jul '15 09:08
    Speaking In Tongues: How To Do It, guidance, step by step instructions

YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 09:13
    DEMONS Taught Me To 'SPEAK IN TONGUES'!!!

YouTube
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 16:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    EXPOSING SATAN'S POWER: SPEAKING IN TONGUES

[youtube]d-SD0ZRxjV4[/youtube]

10 Reasons Pentecostal "Speaking in Tongues" Is Not Biblical

[youtube]Jm2gznESYiE[/youtube]
    The first video is silly. He is using words for prophecy which are premeditated. This is not prophecy.
    The second video is completely wrong. God commands us to speak in tongues. It is not a gift, it is a manifestation of that gift. Paul rhetorically said "Do all speak in tongues?" No they don't because they had no faith or were taught wrong. In all the records of the first century church everyone who got born again spoke in tongues.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 16:07
    Speaking In Tongues: How To Do It, guidance, step by step instructions

[youtube]hKqyiVuDMeE[/youtube]
    This video is right on!
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 16:13
    DEMONS Taught Me To 'SPEAK IN TONGUES'!!!

[youtube]LRUl9RspBH4[/youtube]
    This video looks like a scam, staged. Devils cannot speak in tongues.
    The most important thing you need to know about speaking in tongues is what Jesus said about it, and He did not mince His words in Mark 16:17: "And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues." Jesus declared that tongues is a supernatural sign that can and should accompany everyone who believes in Him. God does not give His children any bad gifts, so we shouldn't fear or ridicule the gift of tongues.

The gift of tongues is not reserved for a select few. Paul made it clear in 1 Cor. 14:5 that he wanted every believer to pray in tongues (for personal edification) and prophesy (to edify the church): "I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy."

Peter proclaimed in Acts 2:39 that the gift of tongues is for everyone who is called by God: "The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call." Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:8-9 that when that which is perfect comes, tongues will cease. That is a reference to the Second Coming of Christ. The Bible teaches that no one is perfect except Jesus. When Christ returns, we will not need to speak in tongues to communicate with God because we will be with Him. But until then, the gift of tongues is available to any believer who desires it.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/45405-is-speaking-in-tongues-from-god-or-the-devil
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 16:33
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    This video looks like a scam, staged. Devils cannot speak in tongues.
    [quote]The most important thing you need to know about speaking in tongues is what Jesus said about it, and He did not mince His words in Mark 16:17: "And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues." Jesus decla ...[text shortened]... quote]

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/45405-is-speaking-in-tongues-from-god-or-the-devil
    I have personally come across dozens of Christians whose pastor told then the same thing. The poor people did not have a clue what speaking in tongues was about so they simply fabricated a pile of gibberish words and pretended they knew what they were saying. It was all a sham.

Paul says of speaking in tongues that the interpretation of these words is important. However Im not sure all that happens. Apparently its a bunch of gibberish going back and forth between pastor and congregation.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 21:14
    Speaking In Tongues

[youtube]eaROx1mGEng[/youtube]
    Speaking in tongues is absolute nonsense and a good reason to lock people up in mental facility..

Speaking in tongues if it means anything at all, is referring to speaking a spiritual talk instead of mundane talk.

When people start blubbering silly nonsense, it means they are faking something they don't understand.

This is just more falsehood from the christian group.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 21:252 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Speaking in tongues is absolute nonsense and a good reason to lock people up in mental facility..

Speaking in tongues if it means anything at all, is referring to speaking a spiritual talk instead of mundane talk.

When people start blubbering silly nonsense, it means they are faking something they don't understand.

This is just more falsehood from the christian group.
    The fact of the matter is that those who had the gift of speaking in tongues spoke a specific language, thus anyone you hear talking gibberish is certainly a fraud.

And tongues as if of fire became visible to them and were distributed, and one came to rest on each one of them, and they all became filled with holy spirit and started to speak in different languages, just as the spirit enabled them to speak. At that time devout Jews from every nation under heaven were staying in Jerusalem. So when this sound occurred, a crowd gathered and was bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. Indeed, they were utterly amazed and said: “See here, all these who are speaking are Galileans, are they not? How is it, then, that each one of us is hearing his own native language? Parthians, Medes, and Elamites the inhabitants of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and the province of Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the regions of Libya near Cyrene sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes Cretans and Arabians we hear them speaking in our languages about the magnificent things of God. - Acts 2
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 02:281 edit
    Paul makes mention of speaking in "tongues of man" or "tongues of angels". Because of this, Christians defend this babbling as speaking in the language of angels.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 05:47
    Originally posted by vivify
    Paul makes mention of speaking in "tongues of man" or "tongues of angels". Because of this, Christians defend this babbling as speaking in the language of angels.
    If you did a study on tongues you'd know there are different gifts of tongues. I'd suggest
    that calling something that could be from the Spirit of God as something from the devil
    is a bit dangerous. Babbling could be used to describe any tongue or language you did
    not understand, that doesn't mean it has no meaning.

I'd also suggest to others here that they God a great disservice when they make the jump
    that someone who goes to God asking Him for His Spirit instead receives a devil instead,
    therefore making all the spiritual gifts that come afterwards from a devil instead of God.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 07:28
    Indeed but again its simply trying to impose an extra biblical element onto the text where none exists in the original. What is more the evidence of Acts chapter 2 thoroughly refutes the claim and exposes their fraud. Further to this every single instance of an angel that communicates in scripture communicates in a specific language so that the recipient can understand it. There is not a single recorded instance of an angel speaking gibberish. Those people who would have us believe otherwise are frauds.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 08:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    [b]If you did a study on tongues ...........b]
    ........... your wife would benefit
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 09:43
    1 Corinthians 14:
    13 For this reason the one who speaks in a tongue should pray that they may interpret what they say. 14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful. 15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding. 16 Otherwise when you are praising God in the Spirit, how can someone else, who is now put in the position of an inquirer, say “Amen” to your thanksgiving, since they do not know what you are saying? 17 You are giving thanks well enough, but no one else is edified.

18 I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you. 19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.

It isn't the tongues of angels, unless there is some other passage I'm forgetting, if there
    is please quote it. With respect to tongues there are more than one type of gifts of
    tongues, if you are going to talk about it be specific.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree