1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 19:052 edits
    You may have noticed that (according to GB in the General Forum and repeatedly referenced in this forum) Grampy Bobby's computer mouse has started talking to him. Apparently the mouse is called Vivian and has told Grampy Bobby not to talk to divegeester anymore.

Now, we have a number of topics for discussion here:
    - is Grampy Bobby's mouse possessed by a spirit of muteness?

- Is Grampy Bobby right to obey his mouse?

- if "Vivian" instructed Grampy Bobby to kill divegeester, should Grampy Bobby obey?

- is "Vivian" a vicarious metaphore for something or someone else?

- should divegeester be concerned that he is being anti-stalked buy a demon possessed computer mouse?

- is there a movie is this and if so, what could it be called?

- is Grampy Bobby losing his marbles and in need of immediate secure care?

- has Grampy Bobby developed a sexual relationship with a mouse called Vivian?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 19:501 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You may have noticed that (according to GB in the General Forum and repeatedly referenced in this forum) Grampy Bobby's computer mouse has started talking to him. Apparently the mouse is called Vivian and has told Grampy Bobby not to talk to divegeester anymore.

Now, we have a number of topics for discussion here:
    - is Grampy Bobby's mouse possessed by ...[text shortened]... diate secure care?

- has Grampy Bobby developed a sexual relationship with a mouse called Vivian?
    lol

Please don't overlook "CR (aka V14)".
    Thanks.....
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 19:57
    I'm so confused.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree