1. Standard memberPJKeogh
    Seaside Relaxer
    Blackpool
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 19:24
    I was recently accepted into pawn stars club. I cannot play in the tournaments yet but is there a way I can play club games now that I am a member?

I could ask the head admin but as I cannot find information on the site I thought I would post in help forums for future reference for anyone having the same question.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 20:07
    Originally posted by PJKeogh
    I was recently accepted into pawn stars club. I cannot play in the tournaments yet but is there a way I can play club games now that I am a member?

I could ask the head admin but as I cannot find information on the site I thought I would post in help forums for future reference for anyone having the same question.

Thank you in advance.
    I think you can play club games as a Non Sub. Just choose a club you want to join, and apply for membership.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 20:111 edit

Thank you in advance.
    I suspect you may be already at your game limit.

When you have lowered the number of games you have going, try again to play a club game and see if that's the problem.

Non-subscribers can join clubs and play club games and club tournaments, but if I'm not mistaken you are still limited by the site rules on concurrent game limits. (There is no limit for subscribers.)

Does your club have it's own forum? You could ask about it there, or send a private message to your club owner.
  4. Standard memberPJKeogh
    Seaside Relaxer
    Blackpool
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 20:362 edits
    Thank you both for your replies. I am a member of the club. When I try to join a tourney I get a message saying only subscribers can play. I cannot find any way of playing a club game but as I was at my 12 game limit maybe it does not show. I have just finished a game so I will try again and let you know. Cheers.

EDIT I found the drop down menu that allows you to send an open invite to only your club members. As a provisional player I am not sure if I can use this function yet but at least I found it. Appreciate you taking time out to answer my thread. Problem solved I think.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 23:05
    Thank you bothYour for your replies. I am a member of the club. When I try to join a tourney I get a message saying only subscribers can play. I cannot find any way of playing a club game but as I was at my 12 game limit maybe it does not show. I have just finished a game so I will try again and let you know. Cheers.

EDIT I found the drop down menu that a ...[text shortened]... at least I found it. Appreciate you taking time out to answer my thread. Problem solved I think.
    You will probably have much better luck in getting an answer to these type of questions by talking directly with fellow club members by using the club forum or sending a private message to one of the members. You could also ask the same questions here in the club forum.

As a non-subscriber it will be tricky getting into a tournament as some involve playing several other entrants at the same time in the tournament and requiring you to have that many open slots for games, so if you only have one or two slots that could keep you from entering.

Subscribing would allow unlimited concurrent games and eliminate that restriction but that is your decision.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 23:18
    This is how you play a club game:
    1. Ensure you have a vacant slot (no more than 11 games in progress on your profile page)
    2. Go to the MyClub Members page and find a member whose rating is somewhere around your own level.
    3. Click on their "challenge club member" button which is on the right hand side of the individual member's line.

That's all you need to get a club game going.
  7. Standard memberPJKeogh
    Seaside Relaxer
    Blackpool
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 00:36
    Cheers you'se guys. It is indeed the 12 game limit for non subscribers that is causing me problems. I have figured out how to get a club game ( as very succinctly explained in the previous post(appreciated))

I like the site and will be subscribing after I take my holiday on Sep 9.

Be well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree