1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 08:18
    Forum URLs are now slightly friendlier to search engines, so if you are looking to link to a thread in the forum (e.g. [ threadid ] n [ /threadid ] ) then take the long numeric value at the end of the URL. (This previously used to be &threadid=n)
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 09:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    Forum URLs are now slightly friendlier to search engines, so if you are looking to link to a thread in the forum (e.g. [ threadid ] n [ /threadid ] ) then take the long numeric value at the end of the URL. (This previously used to be &threadid=n)
    There's one thread, entitled simply . , that seems to be on a perpetual loop back to the index.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 09:24
    Originally posted by Startreader
    There's one thread, entitled simply . , that seems to be on a perpetual loop back to the index.
    Thanks for alerting. There is also an issue with a few other thread titles that I will address throughout the day.
  4. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 10:461 edit
    Thanks for alerting. There is also an issue with a few other thread titles that I will address throughout the day.
    POPEYE meets WEREWOLF_Episode 2
    is one of those titles.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 13:18
    All cases should now be working.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 07:43
    All cases should now be working.
    There's still a small anomaly, Russ. Clicking on a thumbs up or down zooms one straight to the final page of a thread. Not sure if it's in all cases, but the result is certainly unexpected!
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 15:50
    Thanks, this has now been fixed too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree