1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 16:351 edit
    With the Easy Rider All American victory ale now registering 1014 on the hydrometer @ 18 Celsius and almost ready for transferring to a secondary can anyone suggest an appropriate victory song for our victory parade? I was thinking of the usual, 'We are the champions', 'Can't touch this', by MC Hammer, 'Word up', by Cameo etc but nothing seems to hit the right note. Any suggestions most welcome.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 17:07
    1812 overture
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 17:14
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    1812 overture
    I like it.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 17:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I like it.
    but nothing would be better than "Can't touch this"
    pure energy
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 17:59
    you and your hand by pink

sums the tossers up to perfection
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 18:211 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    you and your hand by pink

sums the tossers up to perfection
    I haven't heard that song, is it on soundcloud? I heard Bitsy Spears wants to learn to play chess. She would be welcome in the Easy Riders.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 21:27
    I haven't heard that song, is it on soundcloud? I heard Bitsy Spears wants to learn to play chess. She would be welcome in the Easy Riders.
    Pink would kick ass
    literally
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 19:58
    With the Easy Rider All American victory ale now registering 1014 on the hydrometer @ 18 Celsius and almost ready for transferring to a secondary can anyone suggest an appropriate victory song for our victory parade? I was thinking of the usual, 'We are the champions', 'Can't touch this', by MC Hammer, 'Word up', by Cameo etc but nothing seems to hit the right note. Any suggestions most welcome.
    "we are the champions" is and always will be a classic. Something poetic and a bit slower I would look to Josh Groban, but most would not know him although he is known all over the globe. Your Ale sounds like it is going to be really good. My diet has begun now, leading up to the 9th, so no dairy which is my favorite, but if someone was to ship a beer to me, I just might drink it in a celebration. 🙂
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 22:26
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    "we are the champions" is and always will be a classic. Something poetic and a bit slower I would look to Josh Groban, but most would not know him although he is known all over the globe. Your Ale sounds like it is going to be really good. My diet has begun now, leading up to the 9th, so no dairy which is my favorite, but if someone was to ship a beer to me, I just might drink it in a celebration. 🙂
    VESPIN,
    It is quite unfortunate but very few on here care about your medical problems. This is the CLAN FORUM if you hadn't noticed.

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 09:282 edits
    Josh Groban I am unaware of and I apologise for this cultural deficiency. I will most assuredly check him out. You will become a Vegan! good health to you sir! As for the Easy Riders All American Victory Ale, it shall be removed from the primary fermentation vessel and decanted into another one and left to lager for some time to clarify and flocculate the yeast from suspension. Many home brewers skip this process but its worth just a little wait to get a crisp and clear beverage worthy of chess champions. Alas its not permissible to send a vessel under pressure by air mail otherwise I would gladly send you a sample or two and science has not invented a cable capable of sending beer online.....yet!
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 10:45
    B. Spears is welcomed everywhere and anywhere...lol lol lol Good choice Robbie
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 10:47
    Josh Groban I am unaware of and I apologise for this cultural deficiency. I will most assuredly check him out. You will become a Vegan! good health to you sir! As for the Easy Riders All American Victory Ale, it shall be removed from the primary fermentation vessel and decanted into another one and left to lager for some time to clarify and floccu ...[text shortened]... you a sample or two and science has not invented a cable capable of sending beer online.....yet!
    We need to make that cable so I might take in the greatness of the homemade Ale 🙂
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 10:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    VESPIN,
    It is quite unfortunate but very few on here care about your medical problems. This is the CLAN FORUM if you hadn't noticed.

-VR
    Actually nobody cares about you. But you keep up the good work. Now let Robbie get back to celebrating and some of us want to enjoy it. Thank you good sir.

🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 11:44
    Actually nobody cares about you. But you keep up the good work. Now let Robbie get back to celebrating and some of us want to enjoy it. Thank you good sir.

🙂
    Alas tis a great pity this is not New Orleans 1852 else we should challenge the scoundrel to a duel for besmirching our great name! Pistols or French foils at dawn!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 11:452 edits
    We need to make that cable so I might take in the greatness of the homemade Ale 🙂
    Indeed one sip sir and you would become immortal! tis the drink of the gods! not for mere mortals like Very Rusty! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree