1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 08:35
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Easy Like Sunday Morning..... 🙂 Nothing else matters......Enjoy that brew and Make sure you post how it came out!!! 🙂
    Predictably right on cue.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 08:38
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Easy Like Sunday Morning..... 🙂 Nothing else matters......Enjoy that brew and Make sure you post how it came out!!! 🙂
    It seems your fan club is bleating at your great presence, look how she hangs upon every word and syllable, like a disciple at the feet of a great master.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 09:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It seems your fan club is bleating at your great presence, look how she hangs upon every word and syllable, like a disciple at the feet of a great master.
    Thought better of you than that, Robbie.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 09:311 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Thought better of you than that, Robbie.
    lighten up Stardweeb and put away that strict Calvinistic streak running through your psyche 😵
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 09:35
    lighten up Stardweeb and put away that strict Calvinistic streak running through your psyche 😵
    As you know, I'm Catholic through and through.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 09:37
    Originally posted by Startreader
    As you know, I'm Catholic through and through.
    Gee I dunno, there may be some tendencies that you might need to root out.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:11
    Gee I dunno, there may be some tendencies that you might need to root out.
    Wobbie,

You call yourself a JW yet you steal, cheat and lie....You need some rooting out to do yourself.

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:15
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,

You call yourself a JW yet you steal, cheat and lie....You need some rooting out to do yourself.

-VR
    I have stole nothing, cheated no one and told no lies, you on the other hand are a vile and cynical man that accuses of others of all kinds of iniquities without a shred of evidence. I will be taking no lessons on morality from the likes of you,
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:401 edit
    I have stole nothing, cheated no one and told no lies, ,
    Wobbie,

You certainly have done all of the aforementioned, and on more than one occasion.

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 16:442 edits
    Wobbie,

You certainly have done all of the aforementioned, and on more than one occasion.

-VR
    Enough of your vile insinuations you slanderous slug. Of late you have accused me of,

being a drunkard
    cheating at chess
    stealing
    lying

when presented with evidence that I have studied numerous chess authors you refused to even consider it. Do you understand how vile and cynical you are, how empty and devoid your rhetoric is, how hollow you sound? You are an empty man who spends his time here uttering worthless statements intent on making others as miserable as you.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:01
    Enough of your vile insinuations you slanderous slug. Of late you have accused me of,

being a drunkard
    cheating at chess
    stealing
    lying

when presented with evidence that I have studied numerous chess authors you refused to even consider it. Do you understand how vile and cynical you are, how empty and devoid your rhetoric is, how hollow you ...[text shortened]... spends his time here uttering worthless statements intent on making others as miserable as you.
    Wobbie,
    I am not happy with you for what you did to the clan challenges. You have pretty much ruined them with your cohorts, Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. For that may KARMA give you all you deserve.

You are one who is VILE, not I.

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:02
    Wobbie,
    I am not happy with you for what you did to the clan challenges. You have pretty much ruined them with your cohorts, Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. For that may KARMA give you all you deserve.

You are one who is VILE, not I.

-VR
    more worthless sentiments.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 17:09
    more worthless sentiments.
    Wobbie,
    Yes, I wish you would stop with the worthless sentiments. I can't see the clan system lasting much longer. Who knows perhaps even the site, may not be around much longer with all the havoc you have caused this year.

I am sure Russ, is tired of the constant crap going on!!! I know if I were him I certainly would be!!!
    -VR
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 18:40
    With the Easy Rider All American victory ale now registering 1014 on the hydrometer @ 18 Celsius and almost ready for transferring to a secondary can anyone suggest an appropriate victory song for our victory parade? I was thinking of the usual, 'We are the champions', 'Can't touch this', by MC Hammer, 'Word up', by Cameo etc but nothing seems to hit the right note. Any suggestions most welcome.
    A song by rock group Styx in 70's.

Grand Illusion.

Fits delusional thinking of the perpetrators of the collusion fiasco this year.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 19:41
    I will play the star spangled banner as America salutes the Easy Riders in their glorious victory over the nabobs of negativity, the axis of evil and all that is bad in this crumbling universe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree