1. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 09:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Easy there Ruberic this is a family show.
    You took anything resembling family out of this show a long time ago spooge, no going back now
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 09:41
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Silverstriker,
    Does it even matter where they are from. They are still in collusion and something should be done about it. It is a complete disgrace to this Site! Has been allowed to continue for far too long.

Regards,
    -VR
    With a comment of "local islanders" from one of your clan mates it does seem to matter.

Admin has probably been told about it. Whether anything happens is as good your guess as it is mine
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 13:14
    Indeed the proposals that were put forth by moonbus would shut down your clan of Pumpkin eaters overnight and yes its been far too long in busting your ramshackle outfit. You are simply getting beat at your own game and yes you are a disgrace to the site.
    You dolt!! As I have said many times, I don't care WHAT rules get changed, as long as
    two conditions are met:
    1. They are fair across the board.
    2. They change them to become effective on January 1st.

We will adapt to any set of rules and compete head up.
    They have changed several rules since I have been here too.
    How many slowed us down?? NONE.

You are a malcontent ner' do well who can't figure out how to win without conspiring with others to help you.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 13:17
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    With a comment of "local islanders" from one of your clan mates it does seem to matter.

Admin has probably been told about it. Whether anything happens is as good your guess as it is mine
    Admin has been told. Russ has been personally told several times.
    He chooses to sit on his ass and watch as his subs leave one by one.
    There will be many more leaving too.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Aug '16 18:07
    Indeed the proposals that were put forth by moonbus would shut down your clan of Pumpkin eaters overnight and yes its been far too long in busting your ramshackle outfit. You are simply getting beat at your own game and yes you are a disgrace to the site.
    If someone tells us that our clan is a disgrace to the site, we will make them eat their words.

When you say it, we just laugh it off !!
    Your reputation on this site is well known.
    And you are too easy a target !! 😀😀
  6. Santiago
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 04:36
    I'm starting to think the opening post fell on deaf ears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree