1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 21:54
    great fight going on between metallica and the wycombe for top spot just over 100 points in it
    what about the easy riders? good question. to me they along with the sad led arrow breaking bad and anti metallica do not exist.

good fair fight who will come out on top?
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 22:11
    Chess Troopers still have some Breaking Bad and Arrow points to cash in so they might end up 2nd place
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 23:57
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Chess Troopers still have some Breaking Bad and Arrow points to cash in so they might end up 2nd place
    Unbelievable...This year has been a real fiasco for this Site! Sad thing to see.

Regards,
    -VR
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 06:41
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Unbelievable...This year has been a real fiasco for this Site! Sad thing to see.

Regards,
    -VR
    To tell you the truth I don't have any sympathy for the owners of the site and the money they have/will lose by sitting on their hands and acting oblivious to the damage being done by carrobie and his cohorts. I've seen better run chook raffles down the pub than the way this site is being administrated.

The fact that they have sat back and let carrobie and the sisters walk all over them is actually quite laughable. RHP..........the laughing stock of the chess world.

Luckily we all know who the winners of the clan system will be irrespective of what the end of year table shows. Cheating and collusion might be tolerated by the fools running the joint by not by the players busting their guts out playing fair challenges. My moneys on Metallica to hold out a fast finishing Wycombe Symposium.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 06:55
    tears fall like rain
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 09:23
    mctayto led arrow also helping the inverness cally clan, no surprise there.
    pantherman not moved in three months but that does not stop that piece of scum using him for challenges
    total farce
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 10:44
    Originally posted by roma45
    pantherman not moved in three months but that does not stop that piece of scum using him for challenges
    total farce
    wow its like a tsunami of tears.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 10:50
    total farce
    There needs to be some sort of impartial committee where garbage such as the crap that McGayo and co carry on with can be sent and judged. If deemed necessary points should be able to be stripped by this committee and players given warnings and even bans.

Surely something needs to be done to save this site. The time for hand sitting has passed.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 11:03
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    There needs to be some sort of impartial committee where garbage such as the crap that McGayo and co carry on with can be sent and judged. If deemed necessary points should be able to be stripped by this committee and players given warnings and even bans.

Surely something needs to be done to save this site. The time for hand sitting has passed.
    The site seems to be functioning perfectly well. Its just sour grapes from the losers and their flunkies.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 12:10
    great fight going on between metallica and the wycombe for top spot just over 100 points in it
    what about the easy riders? good question. to me they along with the sad led arrow breaking bad and anti metallica do not exist.

good fair fight who will come out on top?
    Its like watching Formula one when the leader is away out in front and no one can catch him 😀
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 13:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its like watching Formula one when the leader is away out in front and no one can catch him 😀
    I've seen them crash and burn many times in the past.

Shouldn't be long now !!

😵😲😵
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 13:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I've seen them crash and burn many times in the past.

Shouldn't be long now !!

😵😲😵
    Right you are radiosheila69
  13. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 20:27
    looks like it is going to be a close finish for top spot
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 20:37
    looks like it is going to be a close finish for top spot
    haha we outta sight! Cant wait for the metallics points dump around December, they have been outplayed, out gamed, out gunned, out funned, out manoeuvred, out hoovered, they been licked, kicked, sticked, beat up and run over. 😵
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 21:061 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    haha we outta sight! Cant wait for the metallics points dump around December, they have been outplayed, out gamed, out gunned, out funned, out manoeuvred, out hoovered, they been licked, kicked, sticked, beat up and run over. 😵
    robbie,
    I don't think you've caught on yet, must of the clan leaders with the exception of your flunkie cohorts consider you in first place. The rest of the site knows it is a tight battle between the two top teams. IF als teams beat us I will be among the first to congratulate his team on a fine effort and winning first place in the Clan Challenge. ( I AM SURE I WILL NOT BE ALONE IN THAT)!!!

Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree