Originally posted by divegeester
    Sock puppet.
    vespin must have a lot of socks to wash
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 02:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    bwahah, I see those thumbs as bullseye's, every thumb down I get I know I have hit the target!
    You are unilaterally genuinely regarded as a cheat here; how does that sit with your religious perspectives?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 06:302 edits
    You are unilaterally genuinely regarded as a cheat here; how does that sit with your religious perspectives?
    Actually your statement is a falsehood. I am not unilaterally regarded as a cheat except by those who are now vanquished and drinking the wrath of Karma I have broken no rules making your statement absurd and demonstrably false. I suggest therefore that you take a look at yourself before spreading falsehoods which have no basis in any reality other than that which you fabricate and if you want to discuss religion take it to the appropriate forum.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 09:24
    Actually your statement is a falsehood. I am not unilaterally regarded as a cheat except by those who are now vanquished and drinking the wrath of Karma I have broken no rules making your statement absurd and demonstrably false. I suggest therefore that you take a look at yourself before spreading falsehoods which have no basis in any reality other ...[text shortened]... n that which you fabricate and if you want to discuss religion take it to the appropriate forum.
    We all know you're a liar and a cheat..........even your supporters who participate in the farce.

Action will soon be taken to fix the problem..........that being you, VESPIN, McGayo, and Lemondrop, as well as a few others.

I won't be sad to see you gone

Sayonara to the garbage !!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 10:13
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    We all know you're a liar and a cheat..........even your supporters who participate in the farce.

Action will soon be taken to fix the problem..........that being you, VESPIN, McGayo, and Lemondrop, as well as a few others.

I won't be sad to see you gone

Sayonara to the garbage !!!
    LOL you keep repeating the same drivel, I was not banned, you were!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 11:501 edit
    Actually your statement is a falsehood. I am not unilaterally regarded as a cheat except by those who are now vanquished and drinking the wrath of Karma I have broken no rules making your statement absurd and demonstrably false. I suggest therefore that you take a look at yourself before spreading falsehoods which have no basis in any reality other ...[text shortened]... n that which you fabricate and if you want to discuss religion take it to the appropriate forum.
    Sure; if three people from opposing clans outside your clique will stand up for you, I will apologise for the generalisation.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 12:35
    Sure; if three people from opposing clans outside your clique will stand up for you, I will apologise for the generalisation.
    No need to apologise juicester just check your variations next time.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:10
    He won't need to apologise. Everyone on the site knows you're a cheat.

What is amazing is that management tolerates it. Not hard to work out who the dumba$$'s are is it?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    He won't need to apologise. Everyone on the site knows you're a cheat.

What is amazing is that management tolerates it. Not hard to work out who the dumba$$'s are is it?
    I have no idea who or what you are talking about and I want no part of your negativity. He should apologize for being a boofhead and so should you.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:22
    I have no idea who or what you are talking about and I want no part of your negativity. He should apologize for being a boofhead and so should you.
    Dream on bozo.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 11:281 edit
    I don't see anyone rushing to defend you. No one!

You saying that you are awesome, you saying saying your clan is awesome, you saying that your version of god is awesome, you saying that your religion is awesome...is just that...you saying it!

**** CLANG CLANG CLANG ****
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 13:12
    I don't see anyone rushing to defend you. No one!

You saying that you are awesome, you saying saying your clan is awesome, you saying that your version of god is awesome, you saying that your religion is awesome...is just that...you saying it!

**** CLANG CLANG CLANG ****
    someone please give this attention junkie some.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 13:38
    Dive,
    We ALL know that is never going to happen!~
    robbie just loves the ATTENTION even if it is all bad. Reminds a little of the trumpster. 😉 Only much poorer!

Regards,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 14:25
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Dive,
    We ALL know that is never going to happen!~
    robbie just loves the ATTENTION even if it is all bad. Reminds a little of the trumpster. 😉 Only much poorer!

Regards,
    -VR
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree