1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 15:52
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I see that the kings of RHP are closing the gap (created by the cheats dumping games at the end of 2016 to give them a quick boost in 2017) and are now up to third spot.
    Well done Robbie, you will soon catch and pass that bunch of low life sandbagging, cheating scum currently/temporarily at the top.
    Yeah we noticed.
    118 out of 160 net points coming from
    Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.
    74% of your clan points from 3 clans that should no longer be in business.

And you want to accuse other clans of what ?
    😴😴😴😴
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:07
    I see that the kings of RHP are closing the gap (created by the cheats dumping games at the end of 2016 to give them a quick boost in 2017) and are now up to third spot.
    Well done Robbie, you will soon catch and pass that bunch of low life sandbagging, cheating scum currently/temporarily at the top.
    Ah, McCheato resurfaces. Tired of bottom feeding yet??
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 06:08
    So which ones are Robbie and the McCheats?

Oh, yeah, must be "the cheats looking for a quick 2017 boost".

Now, about those "low life sandbagging cheating scum"... well, don't be too hard on yourself, we know you just can't help it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree