1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 20:56
    Only 10 days until they are crowned as the clan that put a stop to metallica's sandbagging and general manipulation of the site rules.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:001 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Only 10 days until they are crowned as the clan that put a stop to metallica's sandbagging and general manipulation of the site rules.
    Now that is 1 short victory parade !!
    4 dorks carrying a bowl of cheesies !! 😀😀😀
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:04
    Crown of thorns for the the cheats and the 3 sisters!!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:101 edit
    Thankyou, already i am consulting some of histories brightest Illuminati for ideas for a victory speech aimed stoutly against the shackles of tyranny! Thomas Paine whom Washington ordered read to his starving frozen and beleaguered troops before they crossed the icy waters of the Delaware that fateful evening, Robert Burns our own national poet, Thomas Muir of Huntershill, the father of Scottish democracy! Bruce and Wallace! Amongst such a glittering array of freedom fighters belong The Easy Riders!
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Thankyou, already i am consulting some of histories brightest Illuminati for ideas for a victory speech aimed stoutly against the shackles of tyranny! Thomas Paine whom Washington ordered read to his starving frozen and beleaguered troops before they crossed the icy waters of the Delaware that fateful evening, Robert Burns our own national poet, Thom ...[text shortened]... Bruce and Wallace! Amongst such a glittering array of freedom fighters belong The Easy Riders!
    Cheater

Liar

Scumbag

Wind bag

Boor
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Cheater

Liar

Scumbag

Wind bag

Boor
    Lol, I thought you would be more dignified in defeat.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:45
    Thankyou, already i am consulting some of histories brightest Illuminati for ideas for a victory speech aimed stoutly against the shackles of tyranny! Thomas Paine whom Washington ordered read to his starving frozen and beleaguered troops before they crossed the icy waters of the Delaware that fateful evening, Robert Burns our own national poet, Thom ...[text shortened]... Bruce and Wallace! Amongst such a glittering array of freedom fighters belong The Easy Riders!
    There's many a slip between cup and lip.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:51
    Originally posted by Startreader
    There's many a slip between cup and lip.
    Ha! I tempt fate!
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:03
    And the 3 stooges
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:10
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    And the 3 stooges
    cheap, real cheap!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:181 edit
    Lol, I thought you would be more dignified in defeat.
    Robbie,

I am sure if you were a "REAL WINNER", he and everyone else would congratulate you. As it stands only ones you will get a pat on the back from are your cohorts.

The rest of us don't see you finishing in FIRST PLACE. Yes, I speak for more than myself this one time!!!

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:21
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

I am sure if you were a "REAL WINNER", he and everyone else would congratulate you. As it stands only ones you will get a pat on the back from are your cohorts.

The rest of us don't see you finishing in FIRST PLACE. Yes, I speak for more than myself this one time!!!

-VR
    Crusty how many times do I need to tell you? I don't want your respect and I certainly don't want a pat on the back from you.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:311 edit
    Crusty how many times do I need to tell you? I don't want your respect and I certainly don't want a pat on the back from you.
    Grapes don't come much sourer than that.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:32
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Grapes don't come much sourer than that.
    No sour grapes, he simply will not be told!
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 22:45
    Actually, that is a pretty accurate summary of the activity this year.

Not a single mention of Easy Riders winning the clan crown this year !!

More about feeding your obsession with another clan.
    An obsession that has festered among the few malcontents for years !!
    And the lengths the few of you would go to to ease that oppressive envy you live with day in and day out.

We may see a first here.
    Sour grapes served at a victory celebration !!
    And the cheesies of course !! 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree