1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:143 edits
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Didn't ask you to.

Just pointing out that on the day of your blissful anniversary that you spent with your family you could not take a night off and spend the time with them but spent it posting 42 times on here.

Man......if that's the way you want to spend such a special day......then I feel real sad for your family.
    I had the entire day off from morning till evening making your claim that my 42 posts interfered with my family quite ludicrous, but thats you. My kids can send 42 texts a minute, so could you if you had thumbs, But if counting posts is all you got, carry on.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I had the entire day off from morning till evening making your claim that my 42 posts interfered with my family quite ludicrous, but thats you. My kids can send 42 texts a minute, so could you if you had thumbs, But if counting posts is all you got, carry on.
    So you are justifying yourself to me.

Dude......the biggest break between posts from 9.00am till just after 11.00pm was 1 hr 25 mins. Seriously..........you need to get off this site and find a more family oriented interest. Do it for the family if not for yourself.

I'm glad to give you some ideas to resurrect your time with the family. Just send me a pm. My price is more than reasonable.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:35
    I have a smartphone believe it or not. It connects to the internet. Guess what! Its mobile and has a browser! When I sit on my couch, in my kitchen, in my loft conversion or my garden or sit with family of friends I can connect to the internet too! Anytime i like! I don't need to justify when or where, or how often I post on these forums to you.
    Collusion is a 7/24 activity then ? 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 20:141 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Collusion is a 7/24 activity then ? 😀
    just playing the game dude. 😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 21:13
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    So you are justifying yourself to me.

Dude......the biggest break between posts from 9.00am till just after 11.00pm was 1 hr 25 mins. Seriously..........you need to get off this site and find a more family oriented interest. Do it for the family if not for yourself.

I'm glad to give you some ideas to resurrect your time with the family. Just send me a pm. My price is more than reasonable.
    stop stalking me yah creep
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 22:37
    You think I stayed 17 years married by being disrespectful, ouch your powers of discernment seem scant. Personally I think you haven't got a clue.
    you must have a strong lock on the basement door, that's the only way anyone would stay with you for 17 years

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree