1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why are you addressing me through Very Crusty? Am I so intimidating a prospect that you cannot appeal to me through reason directly? I resent the cheap tactics used by Maghoober55, Very Crusty and others to use someones religion to get leverage that they cannot attain by their own wit.
    Don't flatter yourself !!

You're not intimidating.
    Nor are you formidable.

You're a clown who usually fills this forum with baby talk.

And with your other 3 stooges, you make quite the foursome !!

You don't even realize when you are being slapped around this forum.
    Some days I actually feel like a tyranny slapping you clowns around like bad puppies.

Have a Merry Christmas !! 😀
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:47
    Right! and Shirley Circuit is not really the Borg Queen! You have been assimilated Startreader into their collective consciousness! I don't know if anyone has ever come back from being a Borg, its possible but it may have irrevocable repercussions, nightmares, flashbacks etc
    I find you to be very bor(g)ing
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:48
    This is the second time in as many posts that you have had a dig at Jehovahs Witnesses, this is not the place for it Startreader, this is a forum dedicated to clans, clan issues and I would be pleased if you respected that.
    You are correct !!
    This is a clan forum.

758 out of your 1200 points came from 3 clans you were in collusion with.
    That's 63% of your net points !!

Is that better ??
    Clan issues only !!

And have a Merry Christmas !! 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:48
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Don't flatter yourself !!

You're not intimidating.
    Nor are you formidable.

You're a clown who usually fills this forum with baby talk.

And with your other 3 stooges, you make quite the foursome !!

You don't even realize when you are being slapped around this forum.
    Some days I actually feel like a tyranny slapping you clowns around like bad puppies.

Have a Merry Christmas !! 😀
    Slapped around the forums by dullards like you??? that have not the wit nor the imagination to proffer anything except some cheap remarks and trying to get leverage from a persons religious convictions. Yeah right.

Why don't you stick to beating up Tabitha Marshalls, you know something that you are good at.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:49
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I find you to be very bor(g)ing
    You are obsessed with me because I have conquered your clan!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 23:151 edit
    Why are you addressing me through Very Crusty? Am I so intimidating a prospect that you cannot appeal to me through reason directly? I resent the cheap tactics used by Maghoober55, Very Crusty and others to use someones religion to get leverage that they cannot attain by their own wit.
    Robbie,

Once again you show us that you are unable to accept the truth! You keep proving our point over and over again. Sometimes it is best just to shut up and not say anything. All you do is step your foot deeper in the dung. He was addressing me not you, of course it is an open forum at the same time. I am sure he has no problem talking to you directly!

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 23:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

Once again you show us that you are unable to accept the truth! You keep proving our point over and over again. Sometimes it is best just to shut up and not say anything. All you do is step your foot deeper in the dung. He was addressing me not you, of course it is an open forum at the same time. I am sure he has no problem talking to you directly!

-VR
    same old.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 07:18
    In what conceivable way could a post in which you are mentioned by name and Rusty is not be considered to be addressing you through Rusty?

You've lost the plot, Robbie. Your bluff has been called.

Yes, this is indeed the clan forum and it is clan issues that are being addressed, namely, cheating and collusion. Not by Rusty. By yourself and those allied with you.

Sort yourself out!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 12:401 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    In what conceivable way could a post in which you are mentioned by name and Rusty is not be considered to be addressing you through Rusty?

You've lost the plot, Robbie. Your bluff has been called.

Yes, this is indeed the clan forum and it is clan issues that are being addressed, namely, cheating and collusion. Not by Rusty. By yourself and those allied with you.

Sort yourself out!
    Because it was addressed to Rusty, was it not. How hard can it be? I am sorted!
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:36
    There was a remark addressed to Rusty followed by a remark addressed to yourself, by name, Robbie. As you know quite well.

Though really, please yourself! Who cares?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:331 edit
    Robbie,

You did also address Startreader in the post. Are you having a few too many of your homemade brews again? That would explain it all.

Perhaps it would be a good time to take a time out, go back and read what you said!! 😉

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 15:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

You did also address Startreader in the post. Are you having a few too many of your homemade brews again? That would explain it all.

Perhaps it would be a good time to take a time out, go back and read what you said!! 😉

-VR
    Most of what you say is garbled waves of verbal diarrhoea. Do you think if I have a beer its likely to make any more sense? Do you Crusty?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 15:31
    Originally posted by Startreader
    There was a remark addressed to Rusty followed by a remark addressed to yourself, by name, Robbie. As you know quite well.

Though really, please yourself! Who cares?
    I would be pleased if you addressed any remarks intended for me, to me!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:53
    Most of what you say is garbled waves of verbal diarrhoea. Do you think if I have a beer its likely to make any more sense? Do you Crusty?
    Robbie,

Geeze, it appears I hit that NERVE about you drinking habits again. Of course you are just a sociable drinker. 😉 😉 🙂

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:55
    I would be pleased if you addressed any remarks intended for me, to me!
    Robbie,

It is an open forum any one can jump into any conversation and do, that is how it works. Haven't you caught on to that part yet?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree