1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 09:511 edit
    Post by VESPIN on the Sports forum in reply to a post by carrobie.

"Thank you my dear friend. I have nothing but the most greatest of respect for you. These people have done nothing but pick fights, call you, MacT, and me some of the most disgusting names and I could never understand how they could make up lies, and make remarks that were horrible towards woman, the cursing, and the trashing of me for two years without so much as one word on my part in response.

You have always had an art to play along with them, never take them seriously, you played chess, built a great clan, and after so many years of hard work, hours of study, reading and researching the players and the clans, and finally it looks like a real clan, a fair clan, and the clan that deserves to win, will be crowned!!!! Easy Riders, King of all Clans on the internet.

People will finally see they are cowards, and just here to talk and start trouble. The ones who open their eyes will anyway. I did my part, and after two years I finally revealed what Roma and Radio really are. Cowards.

They may be people, but they are not good people. They just want to hurt and be bullies.

You have a brilliant way of dealing with all their hateful talk, and disgusting remarks. Even when given the simplest opinion, your attacked. But you have always handled it with grace, humanity, and some of the funniest humor I have read.

Early congratulations on your clans win, and please know no matter what they say, I have nothing but respect for you, and your clan.

They have proven they are nothing but cowards. Not even worth one letter while you type. But I know it can be fun to school bullies.

To the Chess Kings of the Internet!!!! Viva la Revolution, Viva New Champions!!!

And to all the honors of the greatest leader on the internet. Robbie!!!!"

Yes folks,,,,,,,,,,,,,that was it. You can laugh your guts out now........I know I am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!! Oh my god.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 10:06
    Originally posted by radioactive69

"Thank you my dear friend. I have nothing but the most greatest of respect for you. These people have done nothing but pick fights, call you, MacT, and me some of the most disgusting names and I could never understand how they could make up lies, and make remarks that were horrible ...[text shortened]... can laugh your guts out now........I know I am

creepy not that i would expect any thing else from him
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 11:14

"Thank you my dear friend. I have nothing but the most greatest of respect for you. These people have done nothing but pick fights, call you, MacT, and me some of the most disgusting names and I could never understand how they could make up lies, and make remarks that were horrible ...[text shortened]... can laugh your guts out now........I know I am

The man is an artist, folk legend and leader of the greatest anti corruption faction evah! Peace be upon him!
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 12:15
    Originally posted by roma45
    very creepy
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 12:22

I bet carrobie rubbed one out to that.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 12:32

Donald Trump got an endorsement from the Ku Klux Klan.

So this doesn't really surprise me.

I say let them have their cuddle time. 😀
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 12:32
    Originally posted by roma45
    It is indeed. The line that gets me is this

"you have always had an art to play along with them, never take them seriously, you played chess, built a great clan, and after so many years of hard work, hours of study, reading and researching the players and the clans, and finally it looks like a real clan, a fair clan, and the clan that deserves to win, will be crowned!!!! Easy Riders, King of all Clans on the internet."

It actually sounds like he believes what he's written. Given that he has colluded with carrobie to bring about this underhand outcome I think that he is quite frankly.............crazy. Either that or a goldfish has a better memory than him.

Fair dinkum..........the guys a loony !!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree