1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 23:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You mean ......

Nothing personal, just collusion !!
    You should have to prove that instead of saying that all the time. Isn't that trolling and against the rules when you say the exact same things over and over? Robbie makes a joke and makes if funny. He changes it all the time.

Try being funny.
    Oh wait.
    Sorry. I forgot who I was talking to.
    No life. No friends. No job. Just a chess forum.
    Does mommy still dress you and make you dinner? LOL LOL
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 23:16
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Look........if you're too scared to turn up then just admit it. We can brand you a coward and leave it at that. You've been given a time and place but all I'm hearing is excuses and pathetic whimpering.

I've been waiting patiently for your pm but your lies and excuses are now wearing thin. Send it now or I'll crush it out of you.

Like all bullie ...[text shortened]... mously ignored and you can write your drivel without interrupting important business. Goodbye !!
    yaaaaaaaaawn......
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 23:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Send me that PM you cheating chicken sheet and stop making excuses for being a coward. I've given you a time and place but you keep making excuses to back out of it.

Been waiting on that pm but you are just too damned scared to send it. I was looking forward to slapping you from one end of Sydney to the other but it looks like you're just too scar ...[text shortened]... in the superchicken...........buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck a buck !!!!!
    I showed you the PM message and everyone else. And how it said I was blocked, and being ignored. I'm done. Plus you alerted me. So essentially you are a coward and a RAT.

I never reported you, or said a word to anyone. I kept it in here where you wanted it.

Because you blocked me, it could not be done in private. I gave my word to the site I would tone it down, and I have to keep my word.

You won. You got scared twice. I proved it twice. Posted a picture of "player being ignored" when trying to PM you.

You never emailed me or exchanged emails to chat. And now you are just making up stories so silly, nobody believes you.

And for your grand finale, you alerted me. If not you? Your friend. So I am done with you now.

I made my point, and it's all just silly. I think you are a teenager. Because men don't behave that way.

Even the others are not as bad as you have been. And the good cop bad cop thing with your friends has not gone unnoticed.

I hope you work your issues out. And how could I ever have sent you anything in email when you never gave it to me, or unblocked me so i could give it to you?????

As you said. Good bye little boy.

Time to chat with men.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 23:34
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Startreader has the crown of biggest liar on RHP
    Even after proof given she lied she still takes this route. It is silly and Juvenile. And this is an adult woman? Are there any people left that can talk civilly anymore.

What a shame to set such a poor example. And to talk about me after all this time? When I have never even brought her up? I forgot she existed until she remarks about me. So sad.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 00:38
    I see the name radiodrool was mentioned, perchance have the mods finally given the ignorant foul mouth piece of dung a forum ban perchance ?
    No posts for 3 days = excellent
    If they were to read a fraction of romafools posts then no doubt he would follow the same route 😉
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:15
    I see the name radiodrool was mentioned, perchance have the mods finally given the ignorant foul mouth piece of dung a forum ban perchance ?
    If they were to read a fraction of romafools posts then no doubt he would follow the same route 😉
    I was wondering the same thing. Radio never missed a post of mine, even moving into the sports forum to follow me!!! I gave my word to the mods so I will keep it where it concerns him. I figure he had to get upset and say something bad to them if they warned him. Something I would never do to a moderator or Russ for any reason.

But the break is so much nicer!!! But the others are now picking up. lol lol
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually I am in my loft conversion the Easy rider control centre. Metallica??? never heard of them.
    I've been to your control center once. Most amazing thing I have ever seen. This is why you are the Director, and the King of all Internet Chess Champions!!!!!

We ALL salute you my friend. 🙂
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:25
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Re-Post, just for wobbie!!! 😉

-VR
    That's Mr. Cage fighter to you Crusty old Bean. lol lol Robbie really is witty as well as being a champion.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:26
    yes alarm bells. Obviously seeing that you will not do obeisance to the Easy Riders the rightful Kings of the Internet I will need to come a depose you and your clan. Sorry Toots, its nothing personal, just business.
    Hope you don't have to give him an offer he cant refuse? lol lol

Champions of the Clans and Revolution 2016
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:27
    Excellent and Karma For sure!!!!!! 🙂
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    little v.

"Easy Riders", Collusion Champions 2016....2017 isn't done yet, and Russ hasn't had a chance to go over everything. There could be a point roll back done yet. You could be looking for a new hero to Back stap in Private and Worship in Public. 😛

-VR
    It will never happen. 🙂
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 04:33
    No my Granny! 😵
    I heard. Sounded like your Granny did not like him much. Uh oh!!!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 08:56
    just got better things to do than give you more material to get excited about

who are the scum playing today?

karma relegation getting closer

sad little collusion cheat.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 09:11
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Hope you don't have to give him an offer he cant refuse? lol lol

Champions of the Clans and Revolution 2016
    LOL the poor thing is entering a world of pain Great VESPIN, he just don't know it yet!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 09:12
    Originally posted by roma45
    just got better things to do than give you more material to get excited about

who are the scum playing today?

karma relegation getting closer

sad little collusion cheat.
    why you so bitter?
    why your clan so lame?
    why radiodrool is such a drongo?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree