1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:323 edits
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    Psssstt..........spy.........get out now...........he's made you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 08:01
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    look how they turned you into a flunkie!
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 09:43
    imagine him thinking there is only ONE SPY

just imagine him actually thinking
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 09:45
    Originally posted by roma45
    imagine him thinking there is only ONE SPY

just imagine him actually thinking
    Still no sub yet you freeloadin benefit scrounger.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 09:55
    Still no sub yet you freeloadin benefit scrounger.
    tomorrow, i will return to the ranks of the subscriber
    glad you are taking such an interest
    basically doing it so i can pm my brave spies and alert posts again
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:06
    Originally posted by roma45
    tomorrow, i will return to the ranks of the subscriber
    glad you are taking such an interest
    basically doing it so i can pm my brave spies and alert posts again
    Wow you just confessed to being a supergrass!!! What a metaliica drone snitchbag you are.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:15
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Could all spies planted in the Sleazy Riders please contact home base immediately.

Carrobie has cottoned onto the plot and we must abandon the planned takeover

Also remember, please wear your tin foil hats. Carrobie has already mind probed one of you.

End of message
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:19
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Could all spies planted in the Sleazy Riders please contact home base immediately.

Carrobie has cottoned onto the plot and we must abandon the planned takeover

Also remember, please wear your tin foil hats. Carrobie has already mind probed one of you.

End of message
    You assume too much, I did not say they were planted in my clan, although I do not dismiss the possibility entirely. Perhaps if you were not anal probed by Metallica to be a Metallicaborg flunkie you would be less self assuming? Who can say?
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:19
    Wow you just confessed to being a supergrass!!! What a metaliica drone snitchbag you are.
    don't worry i never alert any post you or mctayto make in fact i encourage it as every post every new thread you make, just proves what an idiot you are.
    but the half orphan that is a different story, it brings nothing to the party, did bring @illluck and @kathmandu1 but they got booted, a great day for justice that was, but the main rat escaped
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:29
    You assume too much, I did not say they were planted in my clan, although I do not dismiss the possibility entirely. Perhaps if you were not anal probed by Metallica to be a Metallicaborg flunkie you would be less self assuming? Who can say?
    Spaceship 1 to all spies.

Going from red alert to amber alert. Carrobie not 100% sure now. Mission still possible.

I repeat......mission still possible. Hold your positions

End of Message
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 12:25
    Spaceship 1 to all spies.

Going from red alert to amber alert. Carrobie not 100% sure now. Mission still possible.

I repeat......mission still possible. Hold your positions

End of Message
    I seem to remember a banned episode of Southpark you were in.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:001 edit
    Sir,
    I believe they call it paranoid. 😛 Watch everyone closely just the same. 😉

Have a great day,
    It is 22C here already, Probaby be up to close to high 20's close to 30C,
    I think I would sooner the air conditioner,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:07
    Hilarious !!

Psssst. Robbie .....

Look closely !!
    There might even be a couple of capitalists in your clan !! 😀😀😀😀
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:56
    Mission Commander to spy 2 Sleazy Riders

Good morning, Mr. Hunt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it involves infiltration of the highest ranks of the clan Sleazy Riders. Intel of the highest importance must be located and delivered. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree