1. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 20:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    all i need to do is click reply and quote and I can see your text. I would prefer you use my official title, his most illustrious Holy eminence, the pontificate maximus if you please. I will un-ignore you seeing that I cannot hold grudges very long and you have suffered enough.
    your official title, a-hole should do it
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 20:531 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    your official title, a-hole should do it
    I refuse to believe that is the pinnacle of your imagination, even a two cell single working
    synapse chap like you could surely do better. Please put more effort into it.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 09:53
    more from our brave spy

bad week for robbies riders
    clan was infiltrated truth was told, despite the moans of the little grassbag,please show me what rule i broke.
    then robbie was destroyed in the now legendary Game 11821530
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 12:12
    Originally posted by roma45
    more from our brave spy

bad week for robbies riders
    clan was infiltrated truth was told, despite the moans of the little grassbag,please show me what rule i broke.
    then robbie was destroyed in the now legendary Game 11821530
    Tee hee dat funny.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 23:26
    brave spy update

surprise party in honour of robbies victory over roma45 everyone was invited, mctayo in new dress, some weird guy in a cage he fighting a teddy bear, hard to see who was winning, no lemon though, even robbie thinks hes a bell end.

the agenda for the festivities looked amazing
    stretch limo to hotel for 8pm
    champagne reception
    five course meal
    free drink
    entertainment,,the usual actually mctayto supplied that, boy hes eager
    i was actually looking forward to the party, tongues wag when the drink flows, might get some information,
    can you imagine how i felt when i turned up, hotel was in darkness, i could barely read the sign on the door.

PARTY CANCELLED BECAUSE ROBBIE GOT THRASHED BT ROMA45
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Aug '16 09:17
    spy update
    good news and bad news

good news first, romas undercover has seen a player see the light walk away with his head held high

bad news, the remaining slaves are on a total downer, not only did they witness their leader being destroyed by roma the party was cancelled.
    rumour had it that a girl might have went, most of them it would have been their first chance to see a real girl [mums and sisters and female members of staff at mcdonalds excluded]
    a real girl unlike the ones they see via the underwear section in littlewoods catalogue as parental control on laptop forbids them seeing more interesting sites.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 07:52
    spy update
    good news and bad news

good news first, romas undercover has seen a player see the light walk away with his head held high

bad news, the remaining slaves are on a total downer, not only did they witness their leader being destroyed by roma the party was cancelled.
    rumour had it that a girl might have went, most of them it would have been th ...[text shortened]... littlewoods catalogue as parental control on laptop forbids them seeing more interesting sites.
    Celtic - Motherwell 5-0
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:14
    Celtic - Motherwell 5-0
    st johnstone 3 hearts 2
    best game in years
    surprise surprise celtic get the easy tie in a game against Alloa who basically got a bye in the last round
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:22
    st johnstone 3 hearts 2
    best game in years
    surprise surprise celtic get the easy tie in a game against Alloa who basically got a bye in the last round
    My goodness, how did those tattie farmers from Perth beat the Jambos? Must have been sandbagging lijke Metallica.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 22:421 edit
    My goodness, how did those tattie farmers from Perth beat the Jambos? Must have been sandbagging lijke Metallica.
    robbie,
    I'm going to answer that with an old expression: He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. 😉 'lijke' must be a new word. 😛

Regards,
    -VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 08:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    I'm going to answer that with an old expression: He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. 😉 'lijke' must be a new word. 😛

Regards,
    -VR
    If being a spelling pedant is really the pinnacle of your imagination, then I say, go for it!
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 15:42
    If being a spelling pedant is really the pinnacle of your imagination, then I say, go for it!
    If being an idiot is your desire....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 15:52
    Sir,
    It was no problem when YOU would correct me on my spelling and grammar. YOU don't like it so well when it is done to you. 😉

Now go along have a nice day,
    Relax and sip on your one beer, 😉
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 15:562 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    If being an idiot is your desire....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
    LOL...

Funny you should mention that. I told him some time ago about his I D 10 T probelm he just ignored it. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree