1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 10:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Thats simply not true, I have nothing against our English cousins, a whuppin is a whuppin and I agree that the Shelia's deserve it.
    i would rather read lemons lame boring threads than watch cricket.
    how is the collusion going, i see vespin and breaking bad doing you a favour again, how many points has been given to the easy riders now?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 10:491 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    i would rather read lemons lame boring threads than watch cricket.
    how is the collusion going, i see vespin and breaking bad doing you a favour again, how many points has been given to the easy riders now?
    I have simply no idea what you are slobbering about, our last match against breaking bad we only narrowly managed to win by a single point, our last challenge against anti-metallica we barely managed to draw and would have lost it if it were not for one of their players being timed out twice. How many points have St Wusstone managed to procure, last time i heard radiodweeb was boasting about having two.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 10:51
    I have simply no idea what you are slobbering about, our last match against breaking bad we only narrowly managed to win by a single point, our last challenge against anti-metallica we barely managed to draw and would have lost it if it were not for one of their players being timed out twice.
    McTayo by any chance?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 11:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    McTayo by any chance?
    no it wasn't, so sad for you!
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 11:57
    no it wasn't, so sad for you!
    Gee.......I feel for the guy that was pressurised into timing out.

Was he threatened with an hour of your company if he didn't time out and throw the challenge?
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 12:43
    I have simply no idea what you are slobbering about, our last match against breaking bad we only narrowly managed to win by a single point, our last challenge against anti-metallica we barely managed to draw and would have lost it if it were not for one of their players being timed out twice. How many points have St Wusstone managed to procure, last time i heard radiodweeb was boasting about having two.
    a helping hand from one of the scum sisters, handing you free points, Game 11767191 and Game 11767192

resigning for some reason,
    possible reasons.
    collusion? a strong contender
    boredom? maybe been reading his own pathetic cage fighting forum posts.
    bad news...maybe the doctor told him he was ready to die again, only for it all to be a mistake.

the only mistake that scum sister has made is thinking anyone will believe his lies, i really hope karma gives him a real illness.

the mighty st johnstone are third with 10 points, the league tables are easy to find on the net, but you would have to leave RHP for a few minutes, i know you can't do that so i will post results here, just in case you missed it you lot got humped 7-0 last tuesday..
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 16:52
    These matches would never be on the books if the clans had been suspended in January because of the bogus challenges you set in fall of 2015.

That you give off the appearance of playing fair challenges that you are still winning is moot !!

And Vespin is still resigning games in these challenges in the first 3 moves.

In the meantime, I am enjoying my vacation in Europe while my clan Metallica continues to hold up its' dynasty !!

An asterisk clan won't change that !!😀
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 17:11
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    These matches would never be on the books if the clans had been suspended in January because of the bogus challenges you set in fall of 2015.

That you give off the appearance of playing fair challenges that you are still winning is moot !!

And Vespin is still resigning games in these challenges in the first 3 moves.

In the meantime, I am enjoying ...[text shortened]... y clan Metallica continues to hold up its' dynasty !!

An asterisk clan won't change that !!😀
    Just imagine if Metallica had been suspended years ago for all the cheating they have done over the years, no titles for them 😉
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 17:17
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Just imagine if Metallica had been suspended years ago for all the cheating they have done over the years, no titles for them 😉
    Absolutely green with envy.

Hey.........saw your dating profile. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Priceless !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree