1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 14:49
    just noticed some new numbers
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 15:22
    Russ must be trying to fix the clan standings defect.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 15:32
    Easy Riders on top?
    someone is going to go nuts
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 16:12
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Easy Riders on top?
    The numbers there now are meaningless.
    If you're talking about the clan rating, that is totally meaningless.
    And the concept has been discarded anyways.

Russ has to fix the clan statistics - challenges won/lost, games won/lost, net points and gross points.

They got messed up with the now defunct clan rating pilot.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 18:15
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    The numbers there now are meaningless.
    If you're talking about the clan rating, that is totally meaningless.
    And the concept has been discarded anyways.

Russ has to fix the clan statistics - challenges won/lost, games won/lost, net points and gross points.

They got messed up with the now defunct clan rating pilot.
    if these numbers are meaningless then why does Russ keep posting them?
    you are right in that everything seems out of whack
    but the rating numbers
    have they been discredited?
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 19:351 edit
    if these numbers are meaningless then why does Russ keep posting them?
    you are right in that everything seems out of whack
    but the rating numbers
    have they been discredited?
    The clan rating column is still there because the coding was done but has not been undone.
    The clan ratings are meaningless because they don't represent anything.

C'mon now, every clan has a rating under 500 ??
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 09:17
    Easy Riders on top?
    clearly those points are for resistance to sandbag-o-meter
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 14:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    clearly those points are for resistance to sandbag-o-meter
    just wasted 18 months of your sad life doing a protest to get the system changed

EPIC FAIL CHEAT BOY

despite trying to rig the vote and Russ voting for the useless ELO, hes not played a clan game for 13 years.

clan leaders would rather see cheating scum punished than improving the system, that should tell you every thing.

but again nothing is happening back to the head in the sand approach it seems. i am past caring if points are removed that should have been done last year a total farce,

i got what i wanted, everyone knows you and the sisters are cheating scum.

the war is over you and the scum lostl
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 21:18
    Originally posted by roma45
    just wasted 18 months of your sad life doing a protest to get the system changed

EPIC FAIL CHEAT BOY

despite trying to rig the vote and Russ voting for the useless ELO, hes not played a clan game for 13 years.

clan leaders would rather see cheating scum punished than improving the system, that should tell you every thing.

but again nothing is ha ...[text shortened]... everyone knows you and the sisters are cheating scum.

the war is over you and the scum lostl
    the fact that only 63 out of 112 clan leaders voted to either leave the system as is or punish and leave as is just shows to me a lot of apathy
    they just don't care about improving the system
    sad
    and you spent 18 months of your life trying to get some sort of punishment inflicted
    also sad
    maybe we will get some sort of improvement in spite of you
    I hope so
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 22:083 edits
    the fact that only 63 out of 112 clan leaders voted to either leave the system as is or punish and leave as is just shows to me a lot of apathy
    sad
    and you spent 18 months of your life trying to get some sort of punishment inflicted
    also sad
    I hope so
    Actually I would like to know to what extent the vote was in his opinion rigged. Lets hope he has something substantial I would hate to see him eat his empty words again. One of my clan members voted to punish the alleged cheats. He must have been thinking it was made with reference to Metallica 😵
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 03:09
    Actually I would like to know to what extent the vote was in his opinion rigged. Lets hope he has something substantial I would hate to see him eat his empty words again. One of my clan members voted to punish the alleged cheats. He must have been thinking it was made with reference to Metallica 😵
    Nah, he was the only member who has integrity in your clan of cheats.

You have to cheat before you can be punished for it...and Metallica doesn't cheat!!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 10:34
    asking me a question through a third party sad even for the cheat boy.

you lost the vote, the war is over the scum lost. deal with it.

eat empty words? WTF does that even mean.

with the punishment vote added on to the same as option one, an obvious attempt to split the vote and let the scum off free, thank god for integrity in other leader the 36 will be remembered as real heros, who stuck up against cheats and scum

the ELO is as dead as your reputation on here,

soon the easy rider and sisters will be erased from the record books, hahahahahahaha
    then you can go back to being non sub scum,

p.s well done spy
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 10:421 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    asking me a question through a third party sad even for the cheat boy.

you lost the vote, the war is over the scum lost. deal with it.

eat empty words? WTF does that even mean.

with the punishment vote added on to the same as option one, an obvious attempt to split the vote and let the scum off free, thank god for integrity in other leader the 36 wil ...[text shortened]... ecord books, hahahahahahaha
    then you can go back to being non sub scum,

p.s well done spy
    You were telling us how the vote was rigged? Are we to suspect that its simply another one of your scandalous barefaced lies that you like to perpetuate against anyone who has the courage and audacity to stand up to you and call you out. Well you are being called out. Tell us how the vote was rigged or be known forever as the snivelling lying slanderous metallica shill that you evidently purport to be.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 11:03
    You were telling us how the vote was rigged? Are we to suspect that its simply another one of your scandalous barefaced lies that you like to perpetuate against anyone who has the courage and audacity to stand up to you and call you out. Well you are being called out. Tell us how the vote was rigged or be known forever as the snivelling lying slanderous metallica shill that you evidently purport to be.
    the only liar on here is you fake JW and cheat

there should NEVER have been the need for a vote on cheating, clans have been suspended and points removed before with strategic ultimatum for just a fraction of the cheating done compared to the easy riders and scum sister clans,

now it was obvious most want the scoring system changed, so they attacth the cheating punishment vote to leave things like they are choice, a clear attempt to rig the vote.

the ELO vote was in front for ages, you were clucking but the 36 shut you up, as i said before players hate CHEATS.

YOU CAN USE ANY AMOUNT OF LIES AND SPIN YOU WANT YOU LOST THE VOTE.

i hope punishment is swift and brutal.

even one of your own clan voted for punishment.

bye bye cheat boy.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 11:20
    sad
    also sad
    I hope so
    63 out of 112..that's a majority

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree